strawberry picking farm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• strawberry picking farm

know of any in and around London? need to take some kids there.

My sense of direction is really bad :o and I refuse to use navigation system....

so does anyone know of anything within 20 mile radius of London?
    :up: Sponsor the 20 mile walk for Children of Chechnya! :up:

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

Re: strawberry picking farm

Theres one close by somewhere..not sure where exactly, which doesnt exactly help lol.

But when you do eventually go insha'Allah, make sure you tell the kids that they gotta PAY for whatever they pick. Cos heres me and my asian family casually going to a fruit farm and us being asian thinking its all free, its just land which someone happen to put fruit and vegetable trees for everyone to look at and take, lets fill up our baskets until they overflow, I mean we picked it, its our right..we go to the shop to get a drink and then *BANG* theres a sign saying you gotta pay..

So then in the end we ended up buying like a years supply of fruit which we didnt even want *smack*
    http:/www.alghurabaa.org
    Islaam began as something strange and will return as something strange, so glad tidings to the strangers..

[dhikrullah.com]

Comment

wow...strawberry picking sounds so cool :D

i found this for south east & london region
      http://www.pickyourown.org/uks2y.htm
      but i dont recognize any of the shires

check on yell.com for "pick your own fruit"
      although the nearest ones to me (e.london) are in enfield or dartford
      i will bear any ordeal, but i will not beg

Watch the game, Learn the game, Control the game.

Comment

i can find out by later on today, i know a girl that went there with her primary school insha'allah
        By the morning brightness and by the night when it grows still, your Lord has not forsaken you [Prophet], nor does He hate you, and the future will be better for you than the past; your Lord is sure to give you so much that you will be well satisfied.

Comment

Oooo i love going strawberry piking with my nephew and neicez in the summer its wkd! :inlove: :inlove:

Mmmm therez loads of places in Buckinghalmshire, Chalfont St Peter-/Giles, everywhere! Have fun! :up:
          What we fail to recogonize in others, is what we will never see and understand in ourselves..Keep it real.

Comment

ahhh skip the strawberries...hop a flight and bring the rugrats here and I'l take them huckleberry picking...much tastier then boring old strawberries :p
            I took the road less traveled...where the heck am I? :scratch:

Comment

just went to the enfield one last weekend...not too far, but i think that was the last week for strawberrys
              If a man spreads his secret with his own tongue
              and blames another... then he is a fool.If his own breast is too narrow to conceal his own secret,Then the breast of the one in whom he places it is evennarrower. :) :) -Imam shafi-
              :inlove:http://al-israa.blogspot.com/

Comment

there's Hewitts Farm just south of london which is good fun... use to go there quite a lot in childhood.
                Accept the changes in your life and they will accept you too

Comment

Slightly off topic

But I love going strawberry picking! :D

I'm not in London so no can do. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by insomniac View Post
                    know of any in and around London? need to take some kids there.

My sense of direction is really bad :o and I refuse to use navigation system....

so does anyone know of anything within 20 mile radius of London?

http://www.parksidefarmpyo.co.uk/

about 10 min from M25!

hth

bring back PAGAL LADOOOO:up:

Comment

whilst were on the topic of strwberries :D

apparantly putting black pepper on them is better for taste than putting cream :confused:
                      i will bear any ordeal, but i will not beg

Watch the game, Learn the game, Control the game.

Comment

Originally posted by ibn suleman View Post
                        whilst were on the topic of strwberries :D

apparantly putting black pepper on them is better for taste than putting cream :confused:
                        sorry, but wont be trying that anytime soon, i love my strawberries and cream!
                        What we fail to recogonize in others, is what we will never see and understand in ourselves..Keep it real.

Comment

Theres Garson farm http://www.garsons.co.uk/
                          If I remember correctly its off the A3 somewhere - it says Esher on the website (theres two places) they have lots of fruits -strawberries, apples, plums(which are delicious!), and veggies too. They usually send round their leaflet in the local paper which tells you which months which fruits and veggies will be available there. Last time we went we spent a couple of hours just eating plums!!
                          The kitchen's a laboratory, and everything that happens there has to do with Science. It's Biology, Chemistry, Physics. Yes, there's History. Yes, there's Artistry. Yes, to all of that... but what happened there, what actually happens to the food is all Science :banan:

Comment

:jkk:

you're all a bunch of stars :D
                            :up: Sponsor the 20 mile walk for Children of Chechnya! :up:

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

Comment

OOOH my aunty goes strawberry picking every two weeks!! she takes some older folk with her!! its basically a women's only community center that she works at and they arrange these cute lil trips!! they like it soo much!! anyhoo!! she went on thursday and got us some strawberries and berries freshly picked!! the strawberries were nice!! fresh!! SUBHANALLAH!! but the berries were just a bit too sour for my liking!! :s when I say sour! I mean soooo soo sour!!
                              :love:"And whosoever is conscious of Allah, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed Allah has sent a measure for all things." (Quran: 65/2-3)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X