• Show
Clear All

• Subway Claims to be Halaal...

:salams

theres a halal subway in walthamstow :D

we went today n it was only like 99p cos they just like opened :D

:D

its halal.... like actually halal.... like H..A..L..A..L = HALAL :D:D:D

n u can have like any sub u want now :D n like even the 'ham' was like turkey ham... in the b sumt t :p

n like its halaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllll :hidban::D:hidban::D:hidban:

and theres even a darussalaam close by so after u eaten (which is halal) u could go buy urself a book or sumt :D cos thats like halal too :D
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Re: Halal Subway HALAL HALAL HALAL

Lol calm down calm down...It's only a subway :o
    Gone...

Comment

Originally posted by souljaa View Post
      Lol calm down calm down...It's only a subway :o

oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ur well evil and mean and evil and u like cant even let people be happy at sumt bein halal
      "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

How can you trust its halaal? is it HMC certified? or something equivalent to HMC . e.g a halaal governing body in east london.

Comment

oh my days! HALAL subway.. thats like so cool! how sure are u of their halalness tho?
          "For those who realise that everything is from Allah, everything is the same."
          ~ Jalaluddin al-Rumi

Comment

and.

If they say its halaal u gonna go and eat it. Go find out for yourself, they probably just say its halaal to attract the muslim customers. To them its all about moeny, not if its halaal or haraam.

If it will get them muslim customers than of course they'll say its halaal.

Comment

Wow. You walthamstowers are well lucky - I luv subway- veggie delight yummmmm I'll come all the way to london just for that inshaAllah, this summer :hidban:

Comment

They could have just slapped on a "halaal" logo man!.. Get HMC down there to approve things!

Comment

Ignore It!

Originally posted by RaNdOm

i think u all like ruinin ma life
                  I'm excited too! :hidban:
                  (Ibn Taymiyyah)
                  www.cage.ngo
                  www.hhugs.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Hassnetwork View Post
                    They could have just slapped on a "halaal" logo man!.. Get HMC down there to approve things!
                    inshaAllah ... calling all london subway fanatics!! When I cum down (I'll be cumin walthamstow aswell) I want sumwher to eat so c'mon get it authorised :D pleez

Comment

Originally posted by Hassnetwork
                      is it or is it not HMC certified?.. why you getting all emotional for

i aint bein funny but ehem well erm ma mate rang and like asked and they were like yeh... and like shes the kinda mate that wouldnt like leave anythin unchecked

i cant remba if i saw a certificate tho but look

http://web.subway.co.uk/about_latest...ess_news_id=31

n ur avatar sucks

Comment

it sez the meats been certified by the islamic foundation of ireland
                        "For those who realise that everything is from Allah, everything is the same."
                        ~ Jalaluddin al-Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post

i aint bein funny but ehem well erm ma mate rang and like asked and they were like yeh... and like shes the kinda mate that wouldnt like leave anythin unchecked

i cant remba if i saw a certificate tho but look

http://web.subway.co.uk/about_latest...ess_news_id=31
                          I'd still get it checked out. Wouldnt just use that as an excuse for it being 'Halaal'

n ur avatar sucks [
                          Didnt ask for your opinion, and nither was it needed. Thank You Berry Much!

Comment

Originally posted by Hassnetwork View Post
                            I'd still get it checked out. Wouldnt just use that as an excuse for it being 'Halaal'

Didnt ask for your opinion, and nither was it needed. Thank You Berry Much!

well islamic foundation of ireland...?

Comment

Re: It's Not A Joke...

These places are all franchises so why is it so weird to think it will be Halal.. its very plausable and if they are cert by someone I wd believe it. Its probably being ran by muslims they will just get the meat from a Halal supplier... no need to be soooo dubious

Anyway that is cool :) shame they cant make our local one halal that would be good, i never really go walthamstow!
                              <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X