X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Smoking

Originally posted by r4life View Post
    very GOOD lecture!
    Yes very. I've never smoked but after watching that I won't even go near a Sheesha.

Comment

Salaam,

Brother, there are no hadiths that I can recall that mention smoking. But there are many ways to quit. You need to go cold turkey (meaning don't even remember the smell, look, or anything that has to do with a cigarette and anytime you see yourself holding one, just put it back) 2. It's about willpower, just will yourself to stop smoking and Inshallah you will stop smoking. It's not a good vice to have.

Comment

if you want to quit, imagine having your Lord asking you about the time and money you spent smoking and how you were putting benzene and ammonia into your body

do you want your children to emulate you? then they will emulate your smoking
        .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
        نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
        دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by Agrin View Post
          Best advise ive heard.
          :jkk:
          Thank you, rep me. if we muslims are supposed to be hygienic and thats part of our religion then why would we smoke? Its dirty, smelly and all the rest of it
          My ♥ only lets الله‎ in

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
            Thank you, rep me. if we muslims are supposed to be hygienic and thats part of our religion then why would we smoke? Its dirty, smelly and all the rest of it
            how lame - begging for reps

rep me if you agree :up:

Comment

• Re: Smoking!

For the first time I smoked just yesterday because of a friend, kept asking me to try. I cannot even work properly after smoking it :wacko: I dont think I want to smoke again lol
              Dear agony, just let go off me!

Comment

• Re: Suicide By Smoking

Salem Alkem,It's true! Having Allahs(swt) trust in your heart and only Allahs(swt) trust you will be able to quite.I had been smoking since i was 14years old.I am 36 today.That's 22years of smoking.And with the help of Allah(swt) I quite cold turkey.I believe it was a miracle.I had just bought a new pack to smoke.I believe I smoke 3 leaving me with 17 left. I was studying the Koran and questions people were asking and something just hit me and I got up and took all the cigerattes out of the pack and broke them.I never wasted cigerattes in all my time of smoking like that day.But it felt so good breaking them and this relief of guilt and shame was lifted off my back.I started to fast the next day.That was the best part.I hated Ramadan.Because I could never fast.Now I wish everyday was Ramadan.FEAR ALLAH,ASK ALLAH,NO ONE BUT ALLAH CAN HELP ANY OF US.BELIEVE BELIEVE BELIEVE!!!!! AND ALLAH WILL SAVE YOU FROM YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X