• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Energy levels dropping...

:start:

:salams

Originally posted by XRUHYX View Post
    I was thinking about the sister the other day thinking if she's feeling better now as she's not posted for a while, let us know the progress sis.

:wswrwb:
    :jkk: :love: i'm feeling much better than before. Sorry i left ummah for a while so didn't read this till now! Sorry :embar:

Originally posted by neelu View Post
    (bump)

Salam IslamicGirl,

I thought I'd wait a few weeks to allow time to find out if you feel any better or worse than before. Are the iron supplements making a difference? Are your legs any better? Have you spoken to your GP about getting more thoroughly checked out? Are your energy levels returning to normal or still low?

Wa'alaykum Salaam Wa Rahmutallahi Wa Barakhatu

Sis, the iron tablets made a bit of difference but the whole phase is starting again - it's as if it comes in clusters- a bit like my migraines.

The worse part is the mornings, i can't get up at all and i'm taking short power naps which help although sometimes they make me feel worse. I think i'm still anaemic, i just love sleeping though, maybe this is natural?

And i have this really bad 'don't care' attitude to a lot of things, which doesn't help.

Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him :inlove: (33:56)

Comment

I'd recommend a blood test. I know when you have a low thyroid it effects your body and makes you feel like you have no energy, constantly tired, etc... If it's a low thyroid problem, then you'd probably be on pills for awhile. They do have herbal kinds though and it's only one pill a day.
      مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
      It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
      Surah al-Baqarah
      [2:245]

.:.
      .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
      Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

.:.
      ...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

What if your energy levels are erratic? Like for example, you have high energy at night and lower to normal energy in the afternoon-morning time?

Comment

:start:

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
          I'd recommend a blood test. I know when you have a low thyroid it effects your body and makes you feel like you have no energy, constantly tired, etc... If it's a low thyroid problem, then you'd probably be on pills for awhile. They do have herbal kinds though and it's only one pill a day.

The thing is i need to do a blood test this year but i'm delaying it, i know it sounds bad but i don't like the whole blood test phase :embar: even though i need to, i don't think my dr realises how much this is affecting me.

I would take pain -relievers for my migraines a lot, as soon as i could detect a migraine or any pain, i'd take a pill but the thing is i stopped as i don't want to be dependant on them. I don't know if this makes sense, so i withstand the pain most times.

If it didn't affect my Faith and concentration i wouldn't mind, but as it does that is what worries me :(

Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him :inlove: (33:56)

Comment

assalam u alaikum :D, right chek it i havnt read all the posts coz thats just looooooong, anyway i know how u feeling i went thru the same thing i get depressed during winter, nothing major alhamdulillah but i loose weight, stress, dont eat much, and i stop training. but i find reading quran and chillin with brothers helps alot. and i dont know if uv had this advice or not, but honey is amazing. seriously i can go a whole day just on honey. in the morning i boil water mix honey into it and drink it (obviously when it kooled down abit) alhamdulillah it has amazing effects on me. inshallah try it n see. but yeh the doc thing is a good a idea. me personally i hate doctors. but then agen im a guy n we all know guys hate docs :D
            inshallah i pray u feel better n nothing too major is wrong :D
            wasalam
            :lailah: Praise be to Allah the Rab of the Ala-meen.:lailah:
            And Allah (swt) knows best

Comment

oops sowi i just realised its not the weather :D. trust me do the blood test. i did mine last week, 4 of them, diabetes, cholestrol, kidneys and liver. coz i have a whole lot of history in my chubby family :D. but alhamdulillah it was good, everything came back normal. even tho according to some im not entirely normal :)
              wasalam
              :lailah: Praise be to Allah the Rab of the Ala-meen.:lailah:
              And Allah (swt) knows best

Comment

Working...
              X