X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Energy levels dropping...

:start:

:salams

I just feel so weak Ė over the past few weeks treading on to months now I just donít have any energy Ė Iíve tried changing my sleeping patters and Iíve started to eat more healthier food- a lot of fruit may I add but Iím feeling exhausted. I take a break from work and have a holiday for about a week or so and that helps but as soon as I do some walking I feel like Iíve got not energy especially in my legs.

I donít feel sleepy but more lethargic like itís an effort to move- :insha: Iím going to book an appointment with my doc and various people have suggested I may be anaemic but is there anything else I can do/eat?

Iím eating a mixture of fruit and Iím having 7/8 hours sleep. I just get intense migraines for hours and sometime I can ignore them but it really hurts and Iím losing loads of weight and I canít concentrate on many things.

Is it my energy levels that have dropped or could it be a bigger factor that affects a lot of people such as the weather (uk)?

:wswrwb:
    Alhamdulillah improved :)
    15.38%
    SubhanAllah they have decreased considerably
    48.72%
    MashaAllah they have remained constant
    35.90%
    Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him :inlove: (33:56)

Re: Energy levels dropping...

try a detox.

Comment

Try having a blood test. Sis go to the doctors!

You could be seriously anameic.. n the longer ya eave being in this state the worse it could get..believe me!
      ''You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace without freedom''- MalcolmX
      www.feesabilillah.com
      www.freefilistin.com
      www.freesheeshan.com

Comment

You should definitely go to the doctor, sis. Having that kind of change to your system is usually something internal, and not external. Your habits do not match your feelings. So it is best to get a blood test, etc...

Hope you feel better, insha'Allah.
        They have indeed rejected (the Message): so they will know soon (enough) the truth of what they mocked at! - al-Qur'an 26:6

Comment

yh the weather affects it considerably but hang on there... only 1 1/2- 2 wks left till summer hols so u can just chill

Comment

How much water do you drink? You should drink 3 liters a day. If you do not, you will feel tired. When you are hungry, drink water.

When you drink tea, or other carbonated, caffienated beverages, those steal the water from your body, so then you have to drink even more water.
            They have indeed rejected (the Message): so they will know soon (enough) the truth of what they mocked at! - al-Qur'an 26:6

Comment

Eating some sugar/glucose might help give you little energy boast. But you absolutely must see a doctor about this as soon as possible, this isn’t normal.

Comment

Try not to overexert yourself, that could make matters worse. If you already have a very packed and busy schedule, your body is trying to tell you that you're doing too much and need to slow down by cutting out a few things. Try to lower your intake of carbohydrates and increase your intake of salads and vegetables, especially green ones like spinach. Only have chocolates or sweet foods if you feel totally drained and need a little boost but other than that, don't get into a bad habit of too many sugary foods. Try taking a nap in the middle of the day as it could help you recouperate a bit. If exertion such as exercise makes you worse then avoid it or only take gentle forms of exercise such as yoga when you can handle it.

You should get this checked out by your doctor and specifically ask to be tested for the following possibilities: anemia, hypothyroidism, diabetes, coeliac disease and lyme disease. Is fatigue and weakness in the legs your primary symptom or do you have other problems as well? Have your symptoms been accompanied by any stomach trouble, allergies, concentration problems or short term memory problems? Do you feel re-energised after a good nights sleep or do you feel as though you need to go back to sleep again soon afterwards? Did you have any flu/viral infection/immunisation jabs in the weeks before this started?
                The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

only reason why i suggested detoxing was because my friends was getting similar symptoms, minus the headaches and the weightloss.

he tried detoxing and his energy levels shot up.
                  Last edited by nami; 03-07-07, 07:36 PM.

Comment

If the sister is in the Uk,,,,well then I am not surprised energy levels are dropping. All it does is rain....sigh

We need some sunshine....having said that the sun came out for 5 minutes earlier in between storms and there was a beautiful rainbow :inlove:
                    :o[COLOR="Purple"][FONT="Arial Black"][B][B]HAPPY TO BE A MUSLIMAH![/B][/B][/FONT][/COLOR]:o

Comment

Get a blood test done by your doctor and get him to check if ur weights 'normal' for your height.

Comment

a detox will make u feel even weak and tired. but after a week of detox u feel much better and 'awake' alhamdulillah i felt really weak when i did my first week, but cos of the lemon water in the morning, its given me a kick in the system. try taking multivitamin supplements. :up:and more fruit. :p and lots of water.
                        ďThe great Imam ash-Shafií, he went to his teacher Waki`
                        Complaining about the weakness of his memory.
                        He told him, Ďabandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light
                        And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel.Ē

Comment

Originally posted by Rosheen View Post
                          If the sister is in the Uk,,,,well then I am not surprised energy levels are dropping. All it does is rain....sigh

We need some sunshine....having said that the sun came out for 5 minutes earlier in between storms and there was a beautiful rainbow :inlove:
                          :salams

but the rain is fun :D:D:D

and usually this kinda thing is anaemia... 1 of the things u can do to check is like pull down ur lower lids, and if theyre really pale *ding ding* ur most likely to be anaemic... if theyre bright red/pink then inshaAllah u shud be k...

but bein tired is soooooo uhhhh, it turns me like sooooo emotional and i cry over things like flowers wiltin or sumt
                          ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                          "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                          :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

:start:

SubhanAllah I don’t know what’s wrong with me – I’m trying to book an appointment with the doc – i spent a few weeks eating healthy food with loads of fruit but I just feel shattered – I took some days off work as holiday leave and that hasn’t helped much- as soon as I do some walking my joints hurt esp the knee ones- I don’t feel sleepy much just awfully tired.

I feel worried :(

Inside my eyes they're quite yellow - i feel like a zombie

Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him :inlove: (33:56)

Comment

it's very difficult to eat healthy and get all the right fats, protein, carbs, vitamins and minerals. you should look into getting some good multi-vitamin and minerals supplements.

but first, to the doctors, just to make sure it's nothing serious.

Comment

Working...
                              X