X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: URGENT!!Are there any mosques near Thorpe Park

Originally posted by sketch View Post
    Salaam,
    I wanted to know wether there are any prayer spaces in Thorpe Park or any mosques nearby. If there is neither of the above mentioned could someone please tell where the nearest mosque is. I need an answer ASAP.
    Thank you for your time,

Also if this isn't the right forum I'm sorry (wasn't sure where to post:confused: )
    Salaam,

The only masjid I can think of near thorpe park is is a town called addlestone, past chertsey...Its nearer to you then woking..If you need help on where it is, I can direct you...Be sure to ask around the areas near there, like windsor, staines, egham etc
    Never give the devil a ride, He will always want to drive

Comment

i dont think so i did have a look myself went just the otherday anyway is you do go grab some thorpe park vouchers saves alot better than paying in full. hope this helps my friend

Comment

Originally posted by luke789 View Post
        i dont think so i did have a look myself went just the otherday anyway is you do go grab some thorpe park vouchers saves alot better than paying in full. hope this helps my friend
        spam

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X