Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• URGENT!!Are there any mosques near Thorpe Park

Salaam,
    I wanted to know wether there are any prayer spaces in Thorpe Park or any mosques nearby. If there is neither of the above mentioned could someone please tell where the nearest mosque is. I need an answer ASAP.
    Thank you for your time,

Also if this isn't the right forum I'm sorry (wasn't sure where to post:confused: )

Re: URGENT!!Are there any mosques near Thorpe Park

Sorry,
    Had to bump the topic. (if i didn't do that it'd dissapear from the front page which means no replies >_< )
    I've checked google maps and found a mosque about 3+ miles away called Shah Jalal Mosque. I was wondering if anyone knows about any prayer spaces or any good places to pray in Thorpe park. A closer mosque would also be ideal.

Comment

sorry akhee i don't know of any...but all of the land is Allah (swt)'s land so u can pray anywhere...when i went to Alton towers i prayed by the river..i got a few stares but it's dawah inshAllah:up:
      Bye bye :salams

Comment

Not really comfortable with praying on the grass....>_>
        But if I have to I will. I guess it really is a form of dawah. I remember praying infront of a non-muslim friend. After I finished praying he told he found the arabic to be very beautiful.(at the time I didn't really give thought to the beauty of salah. But what he said made me realise.)

Comment

Na'am.....

Originally posted by sunrise View Post
          sorry akhee i don't know of any...but all of the land is Allah (swt)'s land so u can pray anywhere...when i went to Alton towers i prayed by the river..i got a few stares but it's dawah inshAllah:up:
          Na'am do as the sister has advised- make wadhu, find the direction of the Qiblah, go to a clean quiet place and then with your brothers insha'allah do sallah in jamm'ah there insha'allah.

Comment

Re: Na'am.....

So theres absolutely no prayer spaces provided in Thorpe Park....That's dissapointing. They should offer something like that.
            >_<

Comment

Originally posted by sketch View Post
              So theres absolutely no prayer spaces provided in Thorpe Park....That's dissapointing. They should offer something like that.
              >_<

wat sort of young gora kaafir will pray???
              "Truth is incontrovertible, ignorance can deride it, panic may resent it, malice may destroy it, but there it is."
              Winston Churchill

Comment

hmmm....don't know what to say to that... >_>
                anyways, I think that prayer spaces should be provided as it should be designed to accomodate all types of people as Uk is a multi-cultural country. It is important that they consider the needs of all their users.

Comment

Salaam,
                  I wanted to know wether there are any prayer spaces in Thorpe Park or any mosques nearby. If there is neither of the above mentioned could someone please tell where the nearest mosque is. I need an answer ASAP.
                  Thank you for your time,

Also if this isn't the right forum I'm sorry (wasn't sure where to post:confused: )
                  u should use http://www.islamicfinder.com it gives u info about the masjid u select as well as the prayer times :up: .
                  Solitary, Silent, Dark and Deadly
                  His Last Deeds His Best When He Meets His Destiny
                  Who Loves Silence, His Sensei, And Training
                  Who Would Like To See Palestine Freed, a Utopia, And A Paradise For him Prepared
                  Who Lives In This Realm Of Chaos, Disorder, And War

Comment

you could go to royal holloway uni which is in egham..about a ten min drive from thorpe partk? hope this helps
                    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

hmmm....don't know what to say to that... >_>
                      anyways, I think that prayer spaces should be provided as it should be designed to accomodate all types of people as Uk is a multi-cultural country. It is important that they consider the needs of all their users.
                      This is not a muslim country....and the vast majority of people go to those places to play not pray....they wouldn't bother with prayer rooms.

Just make salah somewhere peaceful in the park.
                      :o[COLOR="Purple"][FONT="Arial Black"][B][B]HAPPY TO BE A MUSLIMAH![/B][/B][/FONT][/COLOR]:o

Comment

a salaam alia kum!!
                        the nearest mosque is the shah jahan mosque in woking about 20 minutes away from thorpe park park, but there is grass space by the river just up the road where you will not get disturbed, and is walking distance!! hope this helps, good luck inshaallah all will be well.

Comment

Originally posted by white muslim View Post
                          a salaam alia kum!!
                          the nearest mosque is the shah jahan mosque in woking about 20 minutes away from thorpe park park, but there is grass space by the river just up the road where you will not get disturbed, and is walking distance!! hope this helps, good luck inshaallah all will be well.
                          Thanks,
                          Ummm....well gone already but it was alright there was a powercut n went home early.
                          jazakullah for tryin to help newayz.
                          Hopefully this info will help another.

Comment

*BUMP!*

where's this area by the river exactly?
                            "For those who realise that everything is from Allah, everything is the same."
                            ~ Jalaluddin al-Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by white muslim View Post
                              a salaam alia kum!!
                              Shah Jahan is my local (well sort of)...........where's the grass area though near the river? :confused:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X