Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Love

How sweet! MasaAllah
    [RIGHT][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]a.k.a[/COLOR] [COLOR="Indigo"]j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f[/COLOR][/SIZE][/RIGHT]

Comment

[COLOR="rgb(0, 0, 0)"][/COLOR]
      The Sahaba (radiAllahu anhum) used to cling to the Sunnah just because it was Sunnah
      Today we abandon the Sunnah, just because it's Sunnah.

Comment

subhanALLAH

:saw:

:jkk:

Hafiz Sahib, you've been missed.
        Rajab is a month of cultivation

Comment

Nice to be back, bro.

Hope you're doing well.
          The Sahaba (radiAllahu anhum) used to cling to the Sunnah just because it was Sunnah

Comment

Originally posted by ImaanSeeker View Post
            [COLOR="rgb(0, 0, 0)"]”Verily, there has come to you a Messenger from amongst yourselves. It grieves him that you should experience any injury or difficulty. He is anxious over you; for the believers, he is full of pity, kind, and merciful.“ [at-Tawbah; 128][/COLOR]

‘A’ishah narrated:

“Once, when I saw the Prophet in a good mood, I said to him: “O Messenger of Allah! Supplicate to Allah for me!”

So, he said: “O Allah! Forgive ‘A’ishah her past and future sins, what she has hidden, as well as what she has made apparent.“

So, I began smiling, to the point that my head fell into my lap out of joy.

The Messenger of Allah said to me: “Does my supplication make you happy?“

I replied: “And how can your supplication not make me happy?”

He then said: “By Allah, it is the supplication that I make for my Ummah in every prayer.“

وعن عائشة قالت: لما رأيت من النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم طيب نفس قلت: يا رسول الله ادع الله لي، قال: "اللهم اغفر لعائشة ما تقدم من ذنبها وما تأخر وما أسرت وما أعلنت" فضحكت عائشة حتى سقط رأسها في حجرها من الضحك، فقال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم: "أيسرك دعائي؟". فقالت: وما لي لا يسرني دعاؤك؟! فقال: "والله إنها لدعوتي لأمتي في كل صلاة

Reported in Majma' az-Zawaa'id (#15327) and it is in ‘as-Silsilah as-Sahihah (#2254)
            SubhAllah aww so beautiful, MashAllah. :jkk:

Comment

!:jkk:
              Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
              O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
              We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Comment

Originally posted by AbuOmar_Alfarsi
                A'isha said: I came to the Prophet (sal Allah alaihi wasalam ) with some harirah الحريرة) that I had cooked for him, and told Sawdah (another wife of the Prophet) - as the Prophet was sitting between me and her - 'Eat'*.

She refused so I said 'Either you eat or I will fill your face!' She still refused so I put my hand in the harirah and daubed her face with it. The Prophet laughed, put some harirah in her hand and told her: 'Do the same to her!"

Comment

Once, years after Khadijah (radiAllahu anha) died, the Beloved Prophet :saw: came across a necklace that she once wore. When he saw it, he remembered her and began to cry and mourn.

His love for her never died, so much so, that his later wife Ayesha (radiAllahu anha) once felt jealous of her. Once she asked the Prophet :saw: if Khadijah (radiAllahu anha) had been the

only woman worthy of his love. The Beloved Prophet :saw: replied:
                  Source

Comment

:jkk: for bumping this thread.

I've been looking for this.

Originally posted by AbuOmar_Alfarsi
                    A'isha said: I came to the Prophet (sal Allah alaihi wasalam ) with some harirah الحريرة) that I had cooked for him, and told Sawdah (another wife of the Prophet) - as the Prophet was sitting between me and her - 'Eat'*.

She refused so I said 'Either you eat or I will fill your face!' She still refused so I put my hand in the harirah and daubed her face with it. The Prophet laughed, put some harirah in her hand and told her: 'Do the same to her!"
                    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

WOW Thats beautiful:D

Allahumma Salli 3ala Mu7ammad

Comment

Ayesha (RadiyAllahu Anha) narrates: The Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) used to do siwaak. He would (thereafter) give me the siwaak to wash. I would firstly do siwaak with it myself; then I would wash it and give it to him. (Abu Dawud)
                        Shukr to Allah in abundance...

Comment

Anas ibn Malik, RadiAllahu Anhu, narrates:

"I saw the Prophet :saw: making for her (Safiya RadiAllahu Anha) a kind of cushion with his cloak behind him (on his camel). He then sat beside his camel and put his knee for Safiya to put her foot on, in order to ride (on the camel)."

[Sahih Al-Bukhari]

Comment

Originally posted by Dhurrah View Post
                            Ayesha (RadiyAllahu Anha) narrates: The Holy Prophet (Sallallahu Alayhi wa Sallam) used to do siwaak. He would (thereafter) give me the siwaak to wash. I would firstly do siwaak with it myself; then I would wash it and give it to him. (Abu Dawud)
                            instead of the word holy, refer to our prophet muhammad (s) as something else like noble inshAllah. holy is derived from old english n paganism which is very offensive

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X