Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Love

Originally posted by ImaanSeeker View Post
    Our Beloved Prophet :saw: is just a beautiful man in every way!

May Allah(swt) give us tawfeeq to follow the Mubarak Sunnah of our Beloved Nabi :saw: in every aspect of our life. Ameen.
    99 days to go :insha:

:salams

:jkk: 4 da gr8 post.

Ameen on ur du'a

Comment

:inlove: jzk
      أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Comment

It never ceases to amaze me at how our Beloved Prophet :saw: excelled in every role.

Such an amazingly balanced life, our Nabi :saw: had, SubhanAllah!

There is really no need to turn to any other source for advice on life, because all the solutions are in the Mubarak Sunnah.
        Last edited by ImaanSeeker; 02-02-10, 10:42 PM.
        The Sahaba (radiAllahu anhum) used to cling to the Sunnah just because it was Sunnah
        Today we abandon the Sunnah, just because it's Sunnah.

Comment

:saw:

:jkk:

Rajab is a month of cultivation

Comment

Jazak'Allah khair :love: So sweet!
            Al-Ghazali said, "If you see Allah, Mighty and Magnificent, holding back this world from you, frequently trying you with adversity and tribulation, know that you hold a great status with Him. Know that He is dealing with you as He does with His Awliya' and chosen elite, and is watching over you, have you not heard His saying, "So wait steadfastly for the judgment of your Lord - you are certainly before Our eyes.[At-Tur 52:48]

Comment

The Beloved of the Beloved of Allaah صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم

Comment

:saw: jazakAllah khair :love:
                *Alhamdulillah*

Comment

يا رسول الله : كيف حبك لي ؟ قال : كعقدة الحبل, قال : فكنت أقول له : كيف العقدة ؟ فيقول : على حالها

“How is your love for me?”
                  she once asked.

“Like the rope’s knot,” he replied, meaning that it was strong and secure.

Many times after that she would ask, “How is the knot?”

and he would reply: ” ‘Ala haaliha” “The same as ever!”

(Link)

"And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
                  (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Comment

Love the narration , it is so beautiful mash'Allah

Comment

:jkk: really sweet mashaAllah
                      82. Verily, when He intends a thing, His Command is, "be", and it is! 83. So glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him will you be all brought back. Quran surah 36: Ya-sin

Comment

can someone post more stories on the love between the prophet SAW and Hazrat Aysha please :D

Comment

The Sahaba (radiAllahu anhum) used to cling to the Sunnah just because it was Sunnah

Comment

subhanAllah. such a strong relationship between Ayesha (RA) and the messenger of Ar-Rafi' (SAW). such a cute kind of jealousy.
                            jazakAllah khair for sharing.
                            Shukr to Allah in abundance...

Comment

Originally posted by ImaanSeeker View Post
                              Love of the Prophet (saw)

Of the Prophet’s wives(ra) in Medina, it is clear that it was A’ishah that he loved the most. From time to time, one or another of his Companions would ask him who it was that he loved the most…

The Prophet(saw) did not always give the same answer to this question, for he felt great love for many - for his wives(ra), for his daughters by Khadijah(ra), for their children, for Abu Bakr(ra) and ‘Umar(ra) and ‘Uthman(ra) and Ali(ra), and for many of his Companions and community - but of his wives the only one whom he named in this connection was A’ishah(ra). She too loved him greatly in return and often would seek reassurance from him that he loved her.

“How is your love for me?”
                              she once asked.

“Like the rope’s knot,” he replied, meaning that it was strong and secure.

Many times after that she would ask, “How is the knot?”

and he would reply: ” ‘Ala haaliha” “The same as ever!”

Source: “Companions of The Prophet”, Vol.1 by Abdul Wahid Hamid.
                              The prophet saws loved Khadija ra the most for all time, after her death, from the wives which were alive he loved Aisha ra the most but not including Khadija ra. Either way both are great women, but hadith state otherwise

People are misunderstood for this matter:

Allaah’s Messenger (sallAllaahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said about her in the last part of this hadeeth, as reported by ‘Aa’ishah: “Allaah’s Messenger would not leave from my house until he has mentioned Khadeejah and praised her. So one day, he praised her in my presence and I felt jealousy, so I said: ‘What was she but an old woman. Allaah has replaced her for you with someone better (meaning herself).’ So he became angry to the point that the front of his hair convulsed due to his anger. He then said: ‘No by Allaah, He has not replaced for me someone better than her. She believed in me when the people rejected me. And she held me to be honest when the people said I was a liar. And she supported me with her wealth when the people withheld from me. Allaah blessed me with children through her when He prevented me from having children from other women.’ So I said to myself: ‘I will never mention her in a bad way again.’” [Reported by Al-Bukhaaree, Muslim and Ahmad]

Once Aisha asked him if Khadijah had been the only woman worthy of his love. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) replied: "She believed in me when no one else did; she accepted Islam when people rejected me; and she helped and comforted me when there was no one else to lend me a helping hand." It had been related by Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) that on one occasion, when Khadijah was still alive, Jibril came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and said, "O Messenger of Allah, Khadijah is just coming with a bowl of soup (or food or drink) for you. When she comes to you, give her greetings of peace from her Lord and from me, and give her the good news of a palace of jewels in the Garden, where there will be neither any noise nor any tiredness."
                              " O you who have believed, do not follow the footsteps of Satan. And whoever follows the footsteps of Satan - indeed, he enjoins immorality and wrongdoing. And if not for the favor of Allah upon you and His mercy, not one of you would have been pure, ever, but Allah purifies whom He wills, and Allah is Hearing and Knowing. "
                              Surah An-Nur, Verse 21

Comment

Bro Hekmaa once posted:

Originally posted by Hekmaa View Post
                                Once the prophet s.a.w. was sitting in a room with Aisha r.a. and fixing his shoes. It was very warm, and Aisha looked to his blessed forehead and noticed that there were beads of sweat on it. She became overwhelmed by the majesty of that sight, and she was staring at him long enough for him to notice.

He (sallaAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam) said, "What's the matter?"

She replied, "If Abu Bukair Al-Huthali, the poet, saw you, he would know that his poem was written for you."

The Prophet (sallaAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam) asked, "What did he say?"

She replied, "Abu Bukair said that if you looked to the majesty of the moon, it twinkles and lights up the world for everybody to see."

So the Prophet (salla Allahu 'alaihi wa sallam) got up, walked to Aisha, kissed her between the eyes, and said, "Wallahi ya Aisha, you are like that to me and more." (Dala'el Al-Nubuwa) This was narrated in Dala'el Al-Nubuwa for Imam Abu Nu'aim with isnad including Imam Bukhari and Imam Ibn Khuzaina.

There are many narration that prove the love and affection shown by Aisha RA towards Rasoolullah SAW in one day. Today our sisters feel like they have to put a figure on how many times they can receive loving words from their husbands or how many times they can say it. Any more or less then it is suppose to be a facade. This is all the way of the kuffar. One is allowed to express themselves a million times and more to their spouse, with the same word, or a million different words, until the hearts content. The reward of good is only good.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X