Just ended a haram relationship, I feel terrible and need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
    Which do we get more? homosexual muslims or zina muslims?

seems to be a lot of both, lately
    Regardless of genders, zina is still zina. Despite how much the LGBT agenda is pushed, they're a minority, so the latter.

Unfortunately the latter gets less attention or is brushed aside but is seemingly more prevalent.
    Forge ahead!

Comment

Sounds like you want a better partner and have raised your standards, good for you sis.

But all you had to do was the nikah and then your physical relationship with him would have been valid. Anyways find someone better now inshaAllah.

Comment

I can't believe people still posting here. This person OP hasn't posted any replies, its obvious this is fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed View Post
          Sounds like you want a better partner and have raised your standards, good for you sis.

But all you had to do was the nikah and then your physical relationship with him would have been valid. Anyways find someone better now inshaAllah.
          Lol.
          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

The fact that someone can be good enough for zina but not marriage is sad

Comment

Yeah, because she is so much better than him…🤦🏻‍♂️

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

Yeah, because she is so much better than him…🤦🏻‍♂️
                She's not better but wants someone better because she wants to become better...

Comment

And does that someone better deserve someone with a past with an 'inferior' someone?

And if she can become better, why can't the guy?

Honestly your post is incredibly disgusting now that I reread it.

Your bias against males is vomit inducing.

'Good for you sis'
                  You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

If you ask me, that's not good enough and even though a person can change and repent for their past, I think they should be realistic and careful about approaching those that might be strict with sins such as zina
                    not everyone is compatible with those that have had past relationships

I've spoken to men online who admitted they have been in haram relationships and aren't over their exes, there's so many of these cases and it's damaging for both men and women

Imagine being with someone who is still not over their Haram ex partner

It's not nice, I mean I still ended up with one like that, it's even more annoying when a person has a past and they then decide they deserve an innocent person who they will happily deceive

The op's boyfriend isn't guilt free but the damage is done, let's hope he doesn't settle until he has put this behind him

Good news for Muslims is that we can repent and Allah is forgiving

People make mistakes, as long as they don't pretend they're something they are not
                    Last edited by Ya'sin; 4 days ago.
                    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post

And does that someone better deserve someone with a past with an 'inferior' someone?

'Good for you sis'
                      Just make her understand properly then she will acknowledge it

Otherwise talking like that will escalate things

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

From how I see it, it seems like she doesn't want him so she can be a better Muslim and maybe she will also find someone down the line who is on her wavelength whereas her ex bf isn't on her wavelength anymore, maybe Allah has found someone better for her dunya and akhira.

I dont see anything wrong with someone leaving someone for the deen sake and even if she has a past so do plenty of muslim men have a past who have also started to practise.

Sahabas were also converts who had a past. If she wants sth better for her deen then that's a good sign. It prolly wouldn't work with her ex bf since he isn't even practising.

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

If you ask me, that's not good enough and even though a person can change and repent for their past, I think they should be realistic and careful about approaching those that might be strict with sins such as zina
                          not everyone is compatible with those that have had past relationships

I've spoken to men online who admitted they have been in haram relationships and aren't over their exes, there's so many of these cases and it's damaging for both men and women

Imagine being with someone who is still not over their Haram ex partner

It's not nice, I mean I still ended up with one like that, it's even more annoying when a person has a past and they then decide they deserve an innocent person who they will happily deceive

The op's boyfriend isn't guilt free but the damage is done, let's hope he doesn't settle until he has put this behind him

Good news for Muslims is that we can repent and Allah is forgiving

People make mistakes, as long as they don't pretend they're something they are not
                          Totally agree with you. I was actually thinking she should get with someone who is also in the same boat as herself, someone who also had a past and wants to practise..defo not someone who hasnt had past cos i also know how that feels. Thats horrible and selfish to do to someone who is innocent.

Jzk for you reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post

'Good for you sis'
                            You're such a liar, makes me sick how many times you have lied against me.

Comment

Her reasoning was that she isn't ready for marriage. Not that she can do better or whatever. What's the excuse for not marrying him? Like others said, it is the work of shaytan.

Comment

You're such a liar, makes me sick how many times you have lied against me.
                                Let's count.

I am expecting at least 3 times.

Can you show me?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X