No announcement yet.

Muslim Women Loosing Mind Over Korean Men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeh it's a largely female trait that is exploited by the music industry to make money. You can see similar behaviour by muslim women towards these celebrity muslim speakers. But then you get male saddos making women rich on onlyfans type sites which is equally lame.

Comment

hopefully women dont do this over that macho guy called spongebob.

Comment

Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post

Yes sons.

Give your theories as to why some women react this way.

Is it a common teenage thing?

Or is it actually a new phenomenon?

Or both?

Or none?

Please don't take offence to this.

Koreans are good looking, both men and women. Look at female idol groups like Red Velvet or soloists IU or chungha. With males, a lot of Korean idols like Kim Namjoon or Kai from Exo, for example, take care of themselves physically, they shave their face, have good skincare routine, few body hairs, workout. It makes them attractive to women, both Muslim women or non Muslim women.

Also having branded clothes, being a good singer or dancer, and music will make them even more appealing.

Normal Korean men don't look the same but even average ones have good work ethic and low obesity rates, but if a Muslim woman dates one, she will end up eating pork, drinking alcohol, premarital sexual relations.

It's none of my business but if they want to be a good Muslim, they should do istagfar. Another solution is to lower your gaze. Read quran. Fast. Strengthen your imaan.

End of the day, everyone is free to do what they want but many aspects of the Korean lifestyle are haram.
        Last edited by _loco; 19-12-21, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by _loco View Post

Please don't take offence to this.

Koreans are good looking, both men and women. Look at female idol groups like Red Velvet or soloists IU or chungha. With males, a lot of Korean idols like Kim Namjoon or Kai from Exo, for example, take care of themselves physically, they shave their face, have good skincare routine, few body hairs, workout. It makes them attractive to women, both Muslim women or non Muslim women.

Also having branded clothes, being a good singer or dancer, and music will make them even more appealing.

Normal Korean men don't look the same but even average ones have good work ethic and low obesity rates, but if a Muslim woman dates one, she will end up eating pork, drinking alcohol, premarital sexual relations.

It's none of my business but if they want to be a good Muslim, they should do istagfar. Another solution is to lower your gaze. Read quran. Fast. Strengthen your imaan.

End of the day, everyone is free to do what they want but many aspects of the Korean lifestyle are haram.
          Basically they are feminine and look like girls
          no beard and wear make up and tight pants

In reality they are pig eating, alcohol drinking, idol worshipping impure feminine men disgusting

Comment

I personally haven't watched the full video as I found the brother quite annoying, but girls going crazy over pop stars like this is certainly not new. Like Ya'sin I am from the Boyzone, Backstreet Boys, 911 generation and Muslim girls were behaving like this towards them. I remember Maher Zain came to my city and security were erecting barriers to protect him from the girls who were literally throwing themselves at him. Aside from lack of haya and taqwa, I think certain people have these obsessive personality traits. I remember a girl in my class in school who was obsessed with Take That, and when they split up she was off school for one week.... The mind boggles!

Comment

remember spice girls muslim men went crazy for them back in the day

Comment

I have never heard nor seen any Muslim care about the spice girls
                .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by ym1968 View Post
                  Couldn't make it up lol.

Comment

i think some mans will want a korean passport now lool

Comment

Kuffar probably didnt even wash after toilet and ate bacon
                      disgusting

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

Kuffar probably didnt even wash after toilet and ate bacon
                        disgusting
                        haha, what?!

Comment

i know few brothers that had posters of them back in the day

Comment

Don’t really know about Korean guys but I was crazy over singers when I was in my teens (I’m 30 now) and used to have posters in my room, ultimately you grow up and realise you were a bit Moronic but it’s not that deep tbh.

Comment

i know few brothers that had posters of them back in the day
                              That's what you call a simp

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

haha, what?!
                                I mean those female singers

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X