No announcement yet.

Makeup outdoors -Question for the bros.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its actually a little annoying the amount of Muslim guy(irl/on marriage sites) who really don't mind if their spouse goes out with makeup on. Like i want someone to care and be like no you shouldnt do that Islamically only at home etc, not ppl that are like 'its upto you i wouldnt stop you or mind either way'. I want someone to lead and better me in Islaam, not vice versa. And again theres a pattern of certain ethnicities minding and others not minding(generally speaking) which has gotten me thinking..is it definitely a religious/gheerah thing or are they minding because its rooted in their culture. Which is another sort of worry.

(just my views/opinion btw i totally understand a lot of sisters do wear makeup outside and wouldnt want husbands stopping them and obvs id never judge anyone for that).
    Last edited by Creamcake; 29-07-21, 05:49 AM.
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
    [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
      Its actually a little annoying the amount of Muslim guy(irl/on marriage sites) .

(just my views/opinion btw i totally understand a lot of sisters do wear makeup outside and wouldnt want husbands stopping them and obvs id never judge anyone for that).
      lol

those men lack gheera

and those women are sinful and lack haya if non mahram men can see their face with makeup on

and you can judge this idea that only God can judge is not from Islam its from kuffar

in Islam judge by the apparent what you see is what you judge by until you do further investigation

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا الْحَكَمُ بْنُ نَافِعٍ، أَخْبَرَنَا شُعَيْبٌ، عَنِ الزُّهْرِيِّ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي حُمَيْدُ بْنُ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنِ عَوْفٍ، أَنَّ عَبْدَ اللَّهِ بْنَ عُتْبَةَ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ عُمَرَ بْنَ الْخَطَّابِ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ يَقُولُ إِنَّ أُنَاسًا كَانُوا يُؤْخَذُونَ بِالْوَحْىِ فِي عَهْدِ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم، وَإِنَّ الْوَحْىَ قَدِ انْقَطَعَ، وَإِنَّمَا نَأْخُذُكُمُ الآنَ بِمَا ظَهَرَ لَنَا مِنْ أَعْمَالِكُمْ، فَمَنْ أَظْهَرَ لَنَا خَيْرًا أَمِنَّاهُ وَقَرَّبْنَاهُ، وَلَيْسَ إِلَيْنَا مِنْ سَرِيرَتِهِ شَىْءٌ، اللَّهُ يُحَاسِبُهُ فِي سَرِيرَتِهِ، وَمَنْ أَظْهَرَ لَنَا سُوءًا لَمْ نَأْمَنْهُ وَلَمْ نُصَدِّقْهُ، وَإِنْ قَالَ إِنَّ سَرِيرَتَهُ حَسَنَةٌ‏.‏

Narrated `Umar bin Al-Khattab:

People were (sometimes) judged by the revealing of a Divine Inspiration during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle but now there is no longer any more (new revelation). Now we judge you by the deeds you practice publicly, so we will trust and favor the one who does good deeds in front of us, and we will not call him to account about what he is really doing in secret, for Allah will judge him for that; but we will not trust or believe the one who presents to us with an evil deed even if he claims that his intentions were good.

Sahih al-Bukhari 2641
      In-book : Book 52, Hadith 5

(look at how the sahaba like umar radi allahu anhu judged people by their actions)
      Last edited by Abu julaybeeb; 07-08-21, 11:34 PM.

Comment

i love the natural beauty in a women not dolled up
        natural beauty is natural beauty your true beauty

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X