Salaam aleiykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Tell me
    Trash
    45.45%
    Idc
    36.36%
    Stunning
    18.18%
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

wa alaykum salam. Piecing your skin in general is weird.
    https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Kiro View Post
      wa alaykum salam. Piecing your skin in general is weird.
      Even earrings?
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post

Even earrings?
        Yes.
        https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Im not a man but I don't mind piercings because I have my nose and ears pierced
          i would have gone for the punk look
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

My bros said earrings look nice on women. And getting the nose tongue and over doing your ears looks off.
            Last edited by Flawed; 11-07-21, 08:12 PM.

Comment

I am also not a man but I don't care.

I am pretty sure my ears aren't even pierced anymore because I never wear earrings. Facial piercings also wouldn't suit my natural prep school girl like look but I think they do look cool sometimes. They just wouldn't look cool on me :(

Comment

Ears, nose & helix piercing are ok. Anything other than that looks tacky. Should look simple and sleek.

Comment

what type of piercings?

tbh some piercings don't suit everyone like nose piercings for example

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                    what type of piercings?

tbh some piercings don't suit everyone like nose piercings for example
                    Id like to get nose piercings on both sides and a medusa. My husband says he wouldnt like it and i think woman like facial piercings more than men do so im just finding out here

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post
                      I am also not a man but I don't care.

I am pretty sure my ears aren't even pierced anymore because I never wear earrings. Facial piercings also wouldn't suit my natural prep school girl like look but I think they do look cool sometimes. They just wouldn't look cool on me :(
                      I feel the same i have a good face and idk if i would enhance it or ruin it

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Not too bothered what men think but I always loved eyebrow & upper lip peircings but would never be able to pull off either.

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post

I feel the same i have a good face and idk if i would enhance it or ruin it
                          You should try the fake ones first to see if you would look good in them.

I have tried that and I have come to the conclusion that with my face, it looks like I am trying to look cool. It doesn't look effortless like how I would like it too. So none for me. My dad would also be furious if I got one so there is that too.

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post

You should try the fake ones first to see if you would look good in them.

I have tried that and I have come to the conclusion that with my face, it looks like I am trying to look cool. It doesn't look effortless like how I would like it too. So none for me. My dad would also be furious if I got one so there is that too.
                            Lol even though i moved out 3 years ago my dad would also not like it lol.

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

My siblings were so against me getting my nose pierced
                              My sister said it won't suit me

I still got it done because I just like it and wear bother studs and nose rings
                              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X