How do men feel about woman with facial piercings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aynina View Post

Why so? I didn't think of asking, i thought most men liked that one actually
    Never really thought about it.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

aynina funny thing is my daughters gone to get her nose pierced today lool

nah i seriously encouraged her, i mean why not? i dont want her growing up thinking i've restricted her, i mean dont get me wrong ill protect her with my life and certain things are off limits but you got to give to take i suppose...

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

nah i seriously encouraged her, i mean why not? i dont want her growing up thinking i've restricted her, i mean dont get me wrong ill protect her with my life and certain things are off limits but you got to give to take i suppose...
        Lol my dad would never have let me
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post

Really lol
          I'm surprised because usually non Muslims (forgive me and correct me if I'm wrong and assuming) are usually open to what their kids do

Besides, nose piercing is not as outrageous as the other piercings

So glad my dad was easy going in this department, the culture helped me out LOL

I mean it's not the end of the world if I didn't get it done but that freedom to have something that isn't forbidden feels good 😎

Alhamdullilah
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by aynina

Why? I would've thought they would've been westernized

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Really lol
              I'm surprised because usually non Muslims (forgive me and correct me if I'm wrong and assuming) are usually open to what their kids do

Besides, nose piercing is not as outrageous as the other piercings

So glad my dad was easy going in this department, the culture helped me out LOL

I mean it's not the end of the world if I didn't get it done but that freedom to have something that isn't forbidden feels good 😎

Alhamdullilah
              I think that counts for kids born after 2000 lol
              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Why? I would've thought they would've been westernized
                Nah hes not into body modification, my brother did get ak 47 tatood on his leg though and a flower on his hand hahaha but hes 30 now so what can my dad do

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical

Ermmm my daughter failed me and dishonored me, she whimped out and didn't get the nose piercing done yesterday lool 😭😭😭😂😂😂

Comment

I told my daughter, when she wanted her eyebrow piercing was to search to see what the various opinions were

she did, found a decent sheikh who said it was permissible

She wore it for a year and then got sick of it

and she is one of my most "extreme" daughters.....Alhamdulillah
                    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

• Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post

I told my daughter, when she wanted her eyebrow piercing was to search to see what the various opinions were

she did, found a decent sheikh who said it was permissible

She wore it for a year and then got sick of it

and she is one of my most "extreme" daughters.....Alhamdulillah
                      so is it actually permissible though?

i wouldnt be keen for my daughter to have an eyebrow piercing but if its allowed i dont see how i can hold her back from something halal

Comment

• I am never one of those "be friends to my children" but at the same time, let them know, its about Islam, NOT any personal or cultural biases, as long as they are not taking daleel from some shaky sheikh, let them learn Islam at their pace

of course, having a radical father helps
                        دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

• Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
                          I am never one of those "be friends to my children" but at the same time, let them know, its about Islam, NOT any personal or cultural biases, as long as they are not taking daleel from some shaky sheikh, let them learn Islam at their pace

of course, having a radical father helps
                          you didnt answer, is it genuinely permissible the answer that the shaykhgave your daughter?

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

so is it actually permissible though?

i wouldnt be keen for my daughter to have an eyebrow piercing but if its allowed i dont see how i can hold her back from something halal
                            sister, that was ten years ago, all i recall now was that the sheikh (i dont remember who) or the website (i dont remember which one) said that it is permissible

some said it was not but since the site/sheikh was someone I was familiar with, i accepted it

but basically, it was more of a phase of my daughter I allowed because sometimes you have to let teens learn some things on their own
                            دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

• It's an odd question... We all find different things appealing.
                              When it comes to things like this, as long as the spouses are okay with it between themselves and it isn't haraam, makrooh or harmful, it shouldn't matter what anyone thinks, tbh.
                              ​​Your du'aa... Always dear, always needed (Jazaa'akumullah Khair.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

Ermmm my daughter failed me and dishonored me, she whimped out and didn't get the nose piercing done yesterday lool 😭😭😭😂😂😂
                                my daughter got it done Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X