How do men feel about woman with facial piercings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    @aynina I felt bad none of the brothers wanted to vote for stunning so I thought hey hoo might as well lool 🤷🤷🤷
    Don't lie now. You lurve it.

Comment

@aynina I felt bad none of the brothers wanted to vote for stunning so I thought hey hoo might as well lool 🤷🤷🤷
      You really did not have to
      I would have done it

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed
        Don't lie now. You lurve it.
        Naaaah sister aynina did something I didn't know was possible on uf, she made all the brozzz go all shy, they just couldn't vote lool 🙊🙊🙊😳😳😳

Comment

Naaaah sister aynina did something I didn't know was possible on uf, she made all the brozzz go all shy, they just couldn't vote lool 🙊🙊🙊😳😳😳
          Fair enough.

Comment

eyebrow piercing and nose piercings are attractive (not septum ring, looks like boogers)

other than those, its all downhill
            "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

I don't like anything other than one ear piercing personally. I think facial piercings look a bit rough 😅

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
                eyebrow piercing and nose piercings are attractive (not septum ring, looks like boogers)

other than those, its all downhill
                I like eyebrow too but surface piercings tend to reject and i dont want to have a scarred eyebrow

Do you like a medusa piercing Id like to get nose piercing left and right and a medusa but maybe it would be too drastic
                يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by UmmAbdullah86 View Post
                  I don't like anything other than one ear piercing personally. I think facial piercings look a bit rough 😅
                  Come on sis

A piercing here there and everywhere won't hurt nobody

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Thread: How do men feel about..
                    Women: Yes..

Comment

Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post

Ikr lol poll options should let me pick male voters only
                      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post

I just wanted to feel included 🥺

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post

I like eyebrow too but surface piercings tend to reject and i dont want to have a scarred eyebrow

Do you like a medusa piercing Id like to get nose piercing left and right and a medusa but maybe it would be too drastic
                          Left and right is great. Anything below the nose is not my cup of tea
                          "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

I was shy to admit earlier. I do prefer my future wife to have piercings especially nose, navel and ears areas. I hope she wears large nose ring lol

Comment

Originally posted by ThisIsJannah View Post
                              I was shy to admit earlier. I do prefer my future wife to have piercings especially nose, navel and ears areas. I hope she wears large nose ring lol
                              Interesting.
                              You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post

Interesting.
                                Why so? I didn't think of asking, i thought most men liked that one actually

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X