Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    not going to lie, I like them a lot but not everyone can pull it off

also which side do you lot think is the better side to get the nose piercings on, right or left?

me and my mrs disagree on which side it should be on lol
    Mine is on the left and my mum said it should have been on the right
    my right angle is supposed to be my best angle according to a professional

but I think it's a headache to get so technical

I think most people will say I can't pull it off or maybe I'm just being insecure, I did have my stud on during my wedding day

I was contemplating the big huge nose ring but it wouldn't have matched my modernish outfit and jewellery so kept it simple

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by ThisIsJannah View Post
      Bangladeshi women into piercings more than other cultures. Piercings can be nice but it seems bit unhygienic sticking metals.
      Theyre clean, its not like cardboard
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Less piercings = Less jewelries required for wife = Profit

Comment

Simply_Logical i think its peemissable when you cover

as for men im not sure if it is
          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
            Such things are hard to define (what men like) because each man is different

What we should concern ourselves with is, is it halal or haram? If it is halal, then do whatever pleases your husband AND yourself
            if it is haram, no matter what men think, what your husband thinks, what you think, it should not be done

If you are asking this as a single woman and getting piercings and wondering if your prospective husband will like it. then wait till AFTER you are married, dress your sexiest on wedding night, and ask him if he likes it, if he doesnt, then you may have to remove them (or do the woman thing to make him change his mind)
            I thought it would be universal like all men love female curves

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

also which side do you lot think is the better side to get the nose piercings on, right or left?

Both sides lol, i like symetry

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post
                Less piercings = Less jewelries required for wife = Profit
                Dislike

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed View Post
                  I only got my ears pierced so my mum could buy me gold earrings..i did It for the paise....(money)

But for my upper ears though, I just use the fake ones. hehe...

In general, desis can pull it off well.
                  i find it disgusting when asian women have those massive hoops in their nose and like a chain thing connnected to their heads, you know those asian women wear it when they get married

man i swear just makes me want to

asian bride magazine, fix up!!!!! lmaoooo

Comment

Originally posted by aynina

Both sides lol, i like symetry
                    Yea seems to be the in style of having a stud on one side and a hoop on the other, I think only some peeps can pull it off, looks good imo though

Comment

Sun? I think you meant son.
                      Moon. Please.
                      https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Mine is on the left and my mum said it should have been on the right
                        my right angle is supposed to be my best angle according to a professional

but I think it's a headache to get so technical

I think most people will say I can't pull it off or maybe I'm just being insecure, I did have my stud on during my wedding day

I was contemplating the big huge nose ring but it wouldn't have matched my modernish outfit and jewellery so kept it simple

lmao @ right angle

yea i think it should be done on the left, looks better imo

Comment

Sun? I think you meant son.
                          No.

He's the Moon.
                          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

i find it disgusting when asian women have those massive hoops in their nose and like a chain thing connnected to their heads, you know those asian women wear it when they get married

Dude....plueeeeeeeeeese.....thats the whole reason i wanted to be a desi bride....those things cost a bomb..........you must be ajeeb to hate on it but i then again men may hate it cos its the man that gotta pay for it for his bride...

Comment

What about toe piercing?

Comment

I agree, they look awful.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X