X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
    My siblings were so against me getting my nose pierced
    My sister said it won't suit me

I still got it done because I just like it and wear bother studs and nose rings
    Aw thats cute sis i might do it but idk for sure lol
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

A little nose piercing can look decent.
      You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post

Aw thats cute sis i might do it but idk for sure lol
        I've had it for at least ten years Alhamdulillah
        Last edited by Ya'sin; 11-07-21, 11:10 PM.
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

I am so glad my parents weren't bothered about the piercings (Alhamdulillah)
          my dad actually took me to the tattoo shop when I got my nose pierced

Culture wise, nose piercing is common with the older generation, the younger generation can be fussy and call it 'freshy'.

The nose piercing is painful though, I did suffer with it a little bit

​​​​
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Bangladeshi women into piercings more than other cultures. Piercings can be nice but it seems bit unhygienic sticking metals.

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post

Id like to get nose piercings on both sides and a medusa. My husband says he wouldnt like it and i think woman like facial piercings more than men do so im just finding out here
              didnt kn ow what medusa was had to google it, is that even permissible?

Comment

Originally posted by NJ.2020 View Post
                Ears, nose & helix piercing are ok. Anything other than that looks tacky. Should look simple and sleek.
                is helix piercing permissible?

didnt know what helix piercing was lool

Comment

heres a question whilst on the subject, what about a guy who previously had piercings obviously doesnt have them no more but would that put sisters off?

Comment

Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
                    Not too bothered what men think but I always loved eyebrow & upper lip peircings but would never be able to pull off either.
                    hold on your a sister? swear i always thought you was a brother lool

Comment

Time for new eye glasses lol

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

is helix piercing permissible?

didnt know what helix piercing was lool
                        haven’t heard of it being impermissible so I’m assuming it’s ok.

Yeah its just a fancy name for a piercing on the upper ear section.

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                          I am so glad my parents weren't bothered about the piercings (Alhamdulillah)
                          my dad actually took me to the tattoo shop when I got my nose pierced

Culture wise, nose piercing is common with the older generation, the younger generation can be fussy and call it 'freshy'.

The nose piercing is painful though, I did suffer with it a little bit

​​​​
                          yeah neither were mine.

nose piercing were quite trendy with the younger generations a few years ago. I think gold nose hoops look old fashioned and that’s why some people think it’s a ‘freshy’ look

I found it so painful as well. Mine took over 6 months to fully heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                            heres a question whilst on the subject, what about a guy who previously had piercings obviously doesnt have them no more but would that put sisters off?
                            Definitely not a problem for me
                            I think eye brow piercings are cool ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by NJ.2020 View Post

yeah neither were mine.

nose piercing were quite trendy with the younger generations a few years ago. I think gold nose hoops look old fashioned and that’s why some people think it’s a ‘freshy’ look

I found it so painful as well. Mine took over 6 months to fully heal.
                              Yeh, gold was always seen as 'freshie'
                              I have both fake gold and silver

It took so long, I can't remember how long roughly but I do remember thinking how much agony a small piercing was causing but I think the man that did it couldn't aim the needle correctly

​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by ThisIsJannah View Post
                                Bangladeshi women into piercings more than other cultures. Piercings can be nice but it seems bit unhygienic sticking metals.
                                I take my piercings out before I go to sleep
                                it can be hygienic if the person wearing it keeps it clean, I wipe my jewellery regularly

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X