Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Do Some Muslims Hate the Islamic Belief of the Necessity of a Caliphate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
    Are you guys keeping up with Sajid Lipham's videos against Hizb ut-Tahrir and brother Mazin Abdul-Adhim? I'm guessing brother Mazin is going to issue a response sooner or later considering that he immediately refuted the first video on Sajid's channel. Personally, I disagree with both of their approaches and find myself somewhere in the middle due to various reasons.
    I saw one of Sajid's vids and was very disappointed. He extensively quotes that other guy I think his name is Abdul Rahman Hasan who comes across more like Saudi Salafi- trash the concept of Khilafah and use every excuse to pretend that the status quo of the current munafiqeen rulers are legitimate in Islam and we're not even allowed to publicly admit they are wrong about anything. Comes across as they memorised a lot of hadiths to get where they are yet learned nothing from them. I've not heard what Mazin or anyone else has said about this.
    The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post

I saw one of Sajid's vids and was very disappointed. He extensively quotes that other guy I think his name is Abdul Rahman Hasan who comes across more like Saudi Salafi- trash the concept of Khilafah and use every excuse to pretend that the status quo of the current munafiqeen rulers are legitimate in Islam and we're not even allowed to publicly admit they are wrong about anything. Comes across as they memorised a lot of hadiths to get where they are yet learned nothing from them. I've not heard what Mazin or anyone else has said about this.
      Sajid has released 2 videos on Hizb ut-Tahrir with the latest one refuting snippets of Mazin's response. Surprisingly, brother Mazin hasn't responded or released any new videos on his channel despite immediately responding to Sajid's first video. Although I personally don't agree with either of their approaches and find myself more in the middle.

Comment

neelu

You might find this discussion between YQ and Dilly Hussein interesting:

The entire video is worth listening to in my opinion but they address the issue of Khilafah at 1:25:45.

Comment

Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post

Sajid has released 2 videos on Hizb ut-Tahrir with the latest one refuting snippets of Mazin's response. Surprisingly, brother Mazin hasn't responded or released any new videos on his channel despite immediately responding to Sajid's first video. Although I personally don't agree with either of their approaches and find myself more in the middle.
          I thought this response to Sajid was good:
          Facebook
          The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post

I thought this response to Sajid was good:
            Facebook
            interesting

what i find ironic is whenever you (not you generally speaking) talk about the fall of the caliphate all you seem to hear is that,
            they did shirk and were corrupt etc etc, so that means going against the islamic caliphate is A okay :/

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X