Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning routine?

Do you have a cleaning routine?

What is your cleaning routine? Including deep cleaning.

How often do you change the bedsheets, cleaning under your bed, wipe down the walls.

I want to hear it all.

Cleaning routine anyone??

Lol. No one likes cleaning.

Comment

One of the few advantages of not having children is that your home doesn't get dirty.

I change bedsheets once in 2 weeks and bath towels once every 10 days. Face towels every alternate day and kitchen towels and napkins twice a week.

I always wipe everything I put in the fridge/kitchen cabinets/drawers with a towel before putting it in, so, the fridge or cabinets don't get dirty. Also, I never open or touch anything in the kitchen (cupboard/drawers/fridge) while cooking without first washing my hands to ensure nothing becomes greasy or stained. So, Alhamdulillah I only have to clean them (by removing everything out) once in 6 months.

Same with the cloth wardrobes & books. I cannot stand it if things are not arranged in order. So, whenever I remove something, I do it gently. Never pulling things out.

I wash the kitchen platform daily.

I wash curtains and sofa covers once in 6 months.

Clean the walls, ceiling fans and dust everything once a week.

Wash the bathrooms completely once or twice a week, but the flooring after every bath.

Doors and windows once in 2-3 months.

Comment

I clean the kitchen surfaces once a day or every other day. I clean down the walls when i need to. I clean when it gets too cluttered.
        'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

Comment

Originally posted by ~TwinklingStar~ View Post
          One of the few advantages of not having children is that your home doesn't get dirty.

I change bedsheets once in 2 weeks and bath towels once every 10 days. Face towels every alternate day and kitchen towels and napkins twice a week.

I always wipe everything I put in the fridge/kitchen cabinets/drawers with a towel before putting it in, so, the fridge or cabinets don't get dirty. Also, I never open or touch anything in the kitchen (cupboard/drawers/fridge) while cooking without first washing my hands to ensure nothing becomes greasy or stained. So, Alhamdulillah I only have to clean them (by removing everything out) once in 6 months.

Same with the cloth wardrobes & books. I cannot stand it if things are not arranged in order. So, whenever I remove something, I do it gently. Never pulling things out.

I wash the kitchen platform daily.

I wash curtains and sofa covers once in 6 months.

Clean the walls, ceiling fans and dust everything once a week.

Wash the bathrooms completely once or twice a week, but the flooring after every bath.

Doors and windows once in 2-3 months.
          Mashallah you are so organized!!

Comment

Working...
          X