X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Final Return

very long, but Beneficial, Inshallah.

THE FINAL RETURN
    The Sahaba (radiAllahu anhum) used to cling to the Sunnah just because it was Sunnah
    Today we abandon the Sunnah, just because it's Sunnah.

Re: The Final Return

Originally posted by ImaanSeeker View Post
    very long, but Beneficial, Inshallah.

Dear brothers and sisters, let us make a pledge tonight to set our alarm clocks at 2 am in the morning. We all know that if there was some special sports event or someone had to catch a plane at that time they would be capable of waking up. Let's set the alarm to pray only 2 raka'at to Allah. And in Sajdah, recall just one sin - just one - between us and Allah and ask Allah Ta'ala to forgive us for that sin, pledging that we shall never return to it.
    :jkk:

I was almost moved to tears reading tis post..
    anyway lets not set a time limit to seek forgiveness from the almighty..
    Anytime, whenever we think we need to seek forgiveness..we should do it without hesitating..
    after all Allah(swt) is the most merciful..

Comment

Originally posted by far-hana View Post
      :jkk:

I was almost moved to tears reading tis post..
      anyway lets not set a time limit to seek forgiveness from the almighty..
      Anytime, whenever we think we need to seek forgiveness..we should do it without hesitating..
      after all Allah(swt) is the most merciful..
      Obviously Imaanseeker is a deeply compassionate person. We state God is merciful and forgiving. Have all the sins we have committed been forgiven by God and can we thus be sure that we will go to heaven ? I am sure the answer is we do not know?

Comment

I am going home now...
        :up: :lailah: :up:

Comment

Originally posted by wazeer View Post
          Obviously Imaanseeker is a deeply compassionate person. We state God is merciful and forgiving. Have all the sins we have committed been forgiven by God and can we thus be sure that we will go to heaven ? I am sure the answer is we do not know?
          true..its a nono..but if we sincerely seek repentance..I'm sure Allah(swt) will forgive us..no one can be sure of going to heaven tho'..only He is knowlegeable of all our doings..He knows the best..n he's de one who takes the decision whether one should enter paradise or not..

Comment

Originally posted by wazeer View Post
            :scratch: what are you trying to say?
            The Sahaba (radiAllahu anhum) used to cling to the Sunnah just because it was Sunnah
            Today we abandon the Sunnah, just because it's Sunnah.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X