The circus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The circus

i was :D cos we were going to the circus...and like i hadn't been for so long...so we leave early to get good seats..and then we get there..there's a huuuge queue..and when we get to the front of the queue...all the seats were sold out :(

but anyway...sumone told me earlier abt female acrobats and stuff
    so it can't be permissibale to go..can it? and are circuses ethical?

and please no comments abt my age :p
    i will bear any ordeal, but i will not beg

Watch the game, Learn the game, Control the game.

Re: The circus

Originally posted by ibn suleman View Post
    i was :D cos we were going to the circus...and like i hadn't been for so long...so we leave early to get good seats..and then we get there..there's a huuuge queue..and when we get to the front of the queue...all the seats were sold out :(

but anyway...sumone told me earlier abt female acrobats and stuff
    so it can't be permissibale to go..can it? and are circuses ethical?

and please no comments abt my age :p
    Was there any ligers?

Comment

Ligers :love:

Gone...

Comment

*scream* the circus :D

come at work at my skool :p

ha ha shame shame, i mean poor you :(

Originally posted by souljaa View Post
        Ligers :love:

ooh ligers :love:

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

Originally posted by Bubblegoose View Post
          Was there any ligers?
          i dont know :(

didnt get to see
          i will bear any ordeal, but i will not beg

Watch the game, Learn the game, Control the game.

Comment

no ligers :(

oh well, as least you remembered to put a capital letter somewhere in your thread title

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Comment

didnt get to see
              On a serious note...If there's female acrobats then most likely it wouldn't be good to go cos like females prancing around in tight leotards isn't exactly good for your imaan right? :o
              Gone...

Comment

salaam

a couple questions:

1. what is a LIGER??? is it a tiger and lion's baby together?

and

2. how old is brother ibn suleman :p -- no joke, circus is fun for all ages. i love cotton candy :inlove:
                Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

Originally posted by GuCcI View Post
                  salaam

a couple questions:

and

2. how old is brother ibn suleman :p -- no joke, circus is fun for all ages. i love cotton candy :inlove:
                  Candy floss :love: (Sorry ibn sul...I know you told me not to post your pic but it looks soo :hidban:)

Gone...

Comment

didnt get to see
                    I think Ligers are more common in Circus' these days, but they are large and heavy animals, so it must take a whole lot of training to make them do tricks. I wouldn't mind seeing some Ligers in action!

The only thing I don't like about the circus is clowns, there is something oh so creepy and disturbing about clowns, besides Krusty the Clown, I don't find clowns to be funny.

Comment

Originally posted by souljaa View Post
                      On a serious note...If there's female acrobats then most likely it wouldn't be good to go cos like females prancing around in tight leotards isn't exactly good for your imaan right? :o
                      if your weak like that, i guess

i mean dont go

Originally posted by GuCcI View Post
                      salaam

a couple questions:

and

1. *sigh* she doesnt know what a liger is :o liger is a the name for tiger for those people who cant pronounce or spell 'tiger'

2. hes 12 in july inshallah

sigpic

Comment

:salams

i wish i was an acrobat
                        ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                        "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                        :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Eemaan View Post
                          if your weak like that, i guess

i mean dont go

1. *sigh* she doesnt know what a liger is :o liger is a the name for tiger for those people who cant pronounce or spell 'tiger'

2. hes 12 in july inshallah
                          Yeah but sis...Even those with strong imaan can get tempted
                          Gone...

Comment

Go to all the bits just not the female acrobat bits...:D
                            Bye bye :salams

Comment

Best avoided I think.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X