Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The circus

Originally posted by Hafsah View Post
    they dont use animals in circus' anymore..you lot been watching too much dumbo

:rotfl: too funny

Comment

when i posted this earlier, i didnt realize that this photo was my husbands younger brothers. anyhow, its not a real good photo, taken far away, and they really aren't doing anything much here.. this one was with a small ringling show, "the tangier troupe"

http://www.moblogging.us/october/IMG0917180049328.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Hafsah View Post
        they dont use animals in circus' anymore..you lot been watching too much dumbo

i always wanted to go to the circus

i remember when i was 5...we missed all the tickets..i was so upset :( but i got candyfloss so was :D

in some shows, they do still use animals..:( the laws are much more strict now tho

my heart always broke for the animals, especially the elephants and lions. people see elephants heads swaying back and forth and think its cute. its not cute, its a sign of distress/anguish..:(

Comment

Originally posted by Tahiyah View Post
          aww, i ll take ya to the circus and get cha bunches of cotton candy, candy apples, plastic swords, ballons, snow cones, popcorn, etc. even a pic with a moroccan acrobat! ;) but you gotta come to the states. (unless we get a gig over there)
          :D :hidban: :D :hidban: :D :hidban:
          i will bear any ordeal, but i will not beg

Watch the game, Learn the game, Control the game.

Comment

Originally posted by ibn suleman View Post
            :D :hidban: :D :hidban: :D :hidban:
            :D :up:

this is another pic i found of our troupe online. this one was taken at a renaissance/medieval faire in pennsylvania. huge fair that runs for months every year. i remember this was kinda funny because the show directors wanted the guys to try and speak with the old english to the public, kinda funny hearing them all say, thee and thou, etc.

http://rpgs.wererat.net/gallery/renf...roccanacrobats

Comment

yaayyy circus! its wicked, havent been in yearsss... i definitely wana go again some day :D Just lower your gaze at the acrobats! :p
              *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

ive never been to a circus :(

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X