X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The circus

Originally posted by sunrise View Post
    Go to all the bits just not the female acrobat bits...:D
    That reminded me of the Batman and Robin movie...You know the part where Robin and his family use to be acrobats in the circus...They use to be wicked :D
    Gone...

Comment

aww so no circus then :(
      no cake and no circus..not a good day ...
      i will bear any ordeal, but i will not beg

Watch the game, Learn the game, Control the game.

Comment

Well I suppose if worst comes to worst, then there is always the media circus, then again the animals on display there are not exactly fun to watch.

Comment

it seems a bit cruel cos of the poor animals
          <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
            Yes it is, wouldn't it be cool if all the animals escaped from the zoo and went on a crazy rampage, kind of like Jumanji, but all the cutesy factor taken out. Like Lions and Zebras going wild and headbutting people in the market and all that sorta jazz.

Comment

Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
              thats true

but i think they have animal rights policies and stuff now..

but i guess its all adding up...no circus ever :(

Comment

can girls go to the circus :D

i wanna go watch a freak show: PMS can i come your house?

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

they dont use animals in circus' anymore..you lot been watching too much dumbo

i always wanted to go to the circus

i remember when i was 5...we missed all the tickets..i was so upset :( but i got candyfloss so was :D

Comment

Originally posted by Hafsah View Post
                    they dont use animals in circus' anymore..you lot been watching too much dumbo

i always wanted to go to the circus

i remember when i was 5...we missed all the tickets..i was so upset :( but i got candyfloss so was :D
                    i wanted candy floss...but they only had popcorn left :(

Comment

we have a acrobat troupe. my husband was a performer when i met him. now he books his own troupes. moroccan acrobatics is awesome, in morocco its a sport. so much strength, speed and stamina. our guys have performed all over the usa, mexico, canada..some different parts of the world. our best gig was with Ringling Brothers...was with them quite a few years. guess i like them best because they are best with animals. i am against animals in circuses, but ringling is pretty good. only thing about ringling tho is they wanted to put females in our act. :( . but guess what happened? there were four of them, and two of them converted to Islam. :up: anyhow, we never use women in our acts.

our troupe has been on tv, theater, circuses, live shows, fairs, vegas. etc.

anyone wanna book em? :D

Comment

Originally posted by Tahiyah View Post
                        we have a acrobat troupe. my husband was a performer when i met him. now he books his own troupes. moroccan acrobatics is awesome, in morocco its a sport. so much strength, speed and stamina. our guys have performed all over the usa, mexico, canada..some different parts of the world. our best gig was with Ringling Brothers...was with them quite a few years. guess i like them best because they are best with animals. i am against animals in circuses, but ringling is pretty good. only thing about ringling tho is they wanted to put females in our act. :( . but guess what happened? there were four of them, and two of them converted to Islam. :up: anyhow, we never use women in our acts.

our troupe has been on tv, theater, circuses, live shows, fairs, vegas. etc.

anyone wanna book em? :D
                        :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by ibn suleman View Post
                          i wanted candy floss...but they only had popcorn left :(

aww, i ll take ya to the circus and get cha bunches of cotton candy, candy apples, plastic swords, ballons, snow cones, popcorn, etc. even a pic with a moroccan acrobat! ;) but you gotta come to the states. (unless we get a gig over there)

Comment

Originally posted by Ignatius for Peace View Post
                            :shock:
                            lol...ya didnt know that about me, did ya iggy? i am full of surprises...;)

i did a search to find them..you can find some pics of our guys on the net. i have much better photos. maybe i will post em one day..

take a look here tho..http://www.moblogging.us/october/IMG0917180049328.jpg
                            Last edited by Tahiyah; 11-05-07, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tahiyah View Post
                              lol...ya didnt know that about me, did ya iggy? i am full of surprises...;)
                              let me catch my breath ... geez ... :o

Comment

btw, my husband has wanted me to make our own website, but i never have. i am not savvy with a pc and he sure isnt. i saw someone on here advertise before and i was thinking about asking someone here to do it, but we only have one troupe now. years ago, we had three.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X