Committing suicide trends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Committing suicide trends

So now this has become trend again. And celebs are doing it so it makes other people who have dreams and Hopes in life to just give up solely because no one believes in them.

What do you think of Muslims who commit suicide for any kind of abuse? I know its haram. But can you throw in articles in here where muslims have done it and mention the reasons.

magok what are your thoughts on suicide and how would you encourage one not to do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed View Post
      magok what are your thoughts on suicide and how would you encourage one not to do it?
      simple

what awaits you in death is worse, more worse, and you cant commit suicide there because you are.....well......dead, and death will also be dead

dose suicide sound amusing now ?

if the act is about going somewhere else then book a flight to a tropical island or something

sigh humans

"arm yourself with knowledge and laugh at the accusers"
      me - 2017

Comment

So now this has become trend again. And celebs are doing it so it makes other people who have dreams and Hopes in life to just give up solely because no one believes in them.

What do you think of Muslims who commit suicide for any kind of abuse? I know its haram. But can you throw in articles in here where muslims have done it and mention the reasons.

Muslims that commit suicide do so for the same reasons the Kuffar do. Lack of hope, love and faith in Allah. They prioritze all the wrong things and expect everything to work out in the end, it doesn't work that way. Doesn't matter what kind of abuse that they have been through, there is no excuse for anyone to commit suicide unless they have gone insane- who then get their "Pen" lifted from their book.

Comment

It's easy for us to judge but I don't know how I would react if I was locked up in some filthy man's basement for 20 years being raped, beaten and abused several times a day like has happened to many women. In some cases by their own fathers or family members.

I could not honestly say what I would do in that situation. How long do you wait? A week, a month, a year, 2 years? Some women have been kept locked up for 10 to 18 years. Abused daily. Easy for me to sit here and say I would never take my life even in that situation but unless you are in that situation you never know how you will react.

Comment

Originally posted by Nabihah.C View Post
            It's easy for us to judge but I don't know how I would react if I was locked up in some filthy man's basement for 20 years being raped, beaten and abused several times a day like has happened to many women. In some cases by their own fathers or family members.

I could not honestly say what I would do in that situation. How long do you wait? A week, a month, a year, 2 years? Some women have been kept locked up for 10 to 18 years. Abused daily. Easy for me to sit here and say I would never take my life even in that situation but unless you are in that situation you never know how you will react.
            It's a tricky one

Comment

It's a tricky one
              How many incestuous children will you bring into the world? And in some cases the man was raping the children too. Would you keep producing him more children to hold hostage and rape?

Comment

Good point. Until you are in a desperate situation you dont know how you will react!

Things must be pretty horrendous for anybody to take their own life or even consider taking their life. People think its a cowards way out but in fact it takes a lot of courage to take your own life.

But Islamically its not allowed.
                'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

Comment

Originally posted by detached soul View Post

Good point. Until you are in a desperate situation you dont know how you will react!

Things must be pretty horrendous for anybody to take their own life or even consider taking their life. People think its a cowards way out but in fact it takes a lot of courage to take your own life.

But Islamically its not allowed.

No person who commits suicide is a coward. Imagine the pain, depression and hopelessness that leads to a person taking their own life? I can't even imagine it myself.

Comment

No person who commits suicide is a coward. Imagine the pain, depression and hopelessness that leads to a person taking their own life? I can't even imagine it myself.
                    Yes very traumatic, the situation a person is in for them to take their own life. Allah save us all from such trauma.
                    'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

Comment

That's sad. I do know of one person who has committed suicide that was a non-muslim, some one I went to school with and knew quite well.

I also have some one close to me (Muslim) who has tired to commit suicide. The reason was due to childhood abuse. It's scary because I'm always worried about them. They tried a few times.

I know of a few Muslims in my community who have actually committed suicide, most them had some mental illness.

Comment

Originally posted by LaylaAb View Post

That's sad. I do know of one person who has committed suicide that was a non-muslim, some one I went to school with and knew quite well.

I also have some one close to me (Muslim) who has tired to commit suicide. The reason was due to childhood abuse. It's scary because I'm always worried about them. They tried a few times.

I know of a few Muslims in my community who have actually committed suicide, most them had some mental illness.
                        It's really said. One of the girls from our class at school committed suicide because her parents were trying to force her into marriage. Well they told us it was suicide but many of us think they killed her in her home country because she ran away after the nikkah

Comment

Working...
                        X