X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amenakin takes off her hijab

https://youtu.be/QonbA2xpUaA

Shaytaan is getting very clever :/

We need to strengthen up before it's too late.

In real life you do get people who stop wearing hijab for various reasons. Not everyone who wears hijab is religious..heck, some dont pray.

This one and the dinatokio one are big deals cuz these people made their fanbases off being hijabi personalities. It was their claim to fame so people feel betrayed I guess. A whole 20 min video tho...who cares enough to watch that

Comment

I had no idea who this person before everyone started commenting on it, lesson here on not taking your deen from misguided jahil types online me thinks.
      FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by cho09082489 View Post
        In real life you do get people who stop wearing hijab for various reasons. Not everyone who wears hijab is religious..heck, some dont pray.

This one and the dinatokio one are big deals cuz these people made their fanbases off being hijabi personalities. It was their claim to fame so people feel betrayed I guess. A whole 20 min video tho...who cares enough to watch that
        Yes true. I think the ones who have the dominant narc personality are more prone to do this kinda stuff.

Comment

I've seen quite a few girls in my local community take off hijab, and they are always praised for it and supported by their friends. Disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
            I've seen quite a few girls in my local community take off hijab, and they are always praised for it and supported by their friends. Disturbing.
            Shayteens lol smh :/

Do they get stickers and a pat on the back for doing it?

Some people legit hate islam so will go to any lengths to help someone leave islam. Secret enemies of Islam.

Comment

I found this woman a couple years ago and accidentally subscribed to her newsletter. Never really watched her but I had some idea of who she was. And you know what's so frustrating, is that this woman sells hijabs on her website.

And after years of profiting off of promoting wearing the hijab and even making her own style of hijab and making that seem like a big deal she takes it off and claims she wasn't religious to begin with.

I have 0 respect for hypocrites. This is why I don't watch hijab you tubers. Most of them are fake.

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post
                I found this woman a couple years ago and accidentally subscribed to her newsletter. Never really watched her but I had some idea of who she was. And you know what's so frustrating, is that this woman sells hijabs on her website.

And after years of profiting off of promoting wearing the hijab and even making her own style of hijab and making that seem like a big deal she takes it off and claims she wasn't religious to begin with.

I have 0 respect for hypocrites. This is why I don't watch hijab you tubers. Most of them are fake.
                Right. She has all the narc qualities hence why she is capable of doing this.

Comment

1. She's a lifestyle blogger/influencer, Muslim or not their views on life, faith etc. are not meant to be taken seriously anyway.

2. Got these from the comments, 'no Salaam as she usually does but started video with Hi.' 'Blagged on without giving a legit reason for taking it off' Ironic for someone who sells and promotes the headscarf to ditch it so quickly.

My biggest concern is not her but her followers - especially Muslims for defending and supporting her actions. " You go girl, it's your choice", "Islam isn't for criticising others" etc.

"with everything that's going on in this world" this should make us fear Allah swt more now than ever. And to think Ramadan has only just finished. Respect to the people that are calling her out too.

This video reminds me of this hadith "According to a hadith reported by Imam Ahmad, the Prophet (PBUH) said: ‘Dajjal’ will come to this pond in Marriqanaat – a valley in Madinah – and most of those who go out to him will be women, until a man will come to his mother-in-law, his mother, his daughter, his sister, and his aunt, and he will tie them up strongly for fear that they will go out to him. This is narrated by Ibn Umar (RA)."

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
                    1. She's a lifestyle blogger/influencer, Muslim or not their views on life, faith etc. are not meant to be taken seriously anyway.

2. Got these from the comments, 'no Salaam as she usually does but started video with Hi.' 'Blagged on without giving a legit reason for taking it off' Ironic for someone who sells and promotes the headscarf to ditch it so quickly.

My biggest concern is not her but her followers - especially Muslims for defending and supporting her actions. " You go girl, it's your choice", "Islam isn't for criticising others" etc.

"with everything that's going on in this world" this should make us fear Allah swt more now than ever. And to think Ramadan has only just finished. Respect to the people that are calling her out too.

This video reminds me of this hadith "According to a hadith reported by Imam Ahmad, the Prophet (PBUH) said: ‘Dajjal’ will come to this pond in Marriqanaat – a valley in Madinah – and most of those who go out to him will be women, until a man will come to his mother-in-law, his mother, his daughter, his sister, and his aunt, and he will tie them up strongly for fear that they will go out to him. This is narrated by Ibn Umar (RA)."
                    Funnily enough look who are the first ones to run to the dajaal? People like her who already have so many followings. This makes it easier for dajaal to have people on his side if he already has their leaders/influencers by his side already.

Comment

Idk why people base obligations of Islam on a person in the first place. What a weak foundation to stand on. Its so cringe how "influencers" "inspire" people; more like celebrity worship imo where theyre imitating some random on the internet making videos from her bedroom, over what our creator legislated and ordered.

Comment

ive heard of her, honestly do i really care though?

Comment

Look at the times that we are living in, where people build their entire empire and persona based on the hijab And other than that & then ditch it once they’ve become established. Has the religion become a mockery? Allahul mustaa’aan. Don’t people feel shy to remove the hijab and publicly announce this when for years they’ve profited from it & thousands of young sisters look up to them? Authobillah
                          May Allah protect us all from all this fitna.

keep your daughters away from these online ‘Islamic’ personalities lest they become misguided
                          https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

I'd heard of Dina Tokio but not this one until people started talking about her. I watched her video, supposedly where she explained why she took it off, except she didn't. The really worrying thing for me is how her fans have put her on such a pedestal and are now saying they don't have a role model. SubhanAllah if these are the role models then the next generation are really in trouble. I watched one of Dina's vlogs and if someone didn't tell me she was a Muslim I would never have known, there were actually no outward signs of Islam from her at all.

Comment

Idk who is worse.....someone who struggles to wear it slips but still wears it.....or the one who doesnt wear it but is constantly judging your character or questioning your character ?

Anyone spot the difference?

Comment

Working...
                              X