Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How find out right career

As salamu alaykum!

I would like to know what career is right for me because I still don't know what to do in my life, in spite pf mamy duas

Originally posted by Ahmed95 View Post
    As salamu alaykum!

I would like to know what career is right for me because I still don't know what to do in my life, in spite pf mamy duas
    Nobody ever knows what career path is right for them, ALLAH AL-ALEEM guides us all to a certain career path that we will best succeed in in shaa ALLAH. Just pick something your good at doing in shaa ALLAH and leave the rest to ALLAH AL-ATHEEM always.

wa Alaykom Assalam Bro
    ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

i would choose a subject that you enjoy but that can give you a stable income

just because you like physchology doesn't mean you should do it tbh

Comment

You could pick a subject you enjoy to study and Then decide from there. Or you could always volunteer or do work experience in different fields and see what you enjoy most.

Comment

Wa alaykumus salaam, May Allah bless you generously in this Ramadhan!

What stage of life are you at the moment?

Do you have a job? Have you got a degree?

Some more context would be useful if you want personalised advice...:)
          وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمۡ ءَامِنُواْ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلنَّاسُ قَالُوٓاْ أَنُؤۡمِنُ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ*ۗ أَلَآ إِنَّهُمۡ هُمُ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ وَلَـٰكِن لَّا يَعۡلَمُونَ

And when it is said unto them: believe as the people believe, they say: Shall we believe as the foolish believe? Beware! They indeed are the foolish? But they know not.
          Al Baqarah : Verse 13

Comment

I still don't know.

I'm perfectly content with being a teacher I guess but its definitely not what I wanted to be.

Sometimes you happen upon things that you didn't expect and it ends up being a good match for you.

Comment

Most important of all choose something you enjoy doing or learning about. What are your interests, what are you passionate about, find your vocation in life. Find your purpose.
              'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]'

Surah Ibrahim (14:7)

Comment

there's this website: https://nationalcareers.service.gov.uk/
                i used it and its helped point me in the right direction.
                “And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help”

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

Originally posted by Magic. View Post
                  there's this website: https://nationalcareers.service.gov.uk/
                  i used it and its helped point me in the right direction.
                  Thanks bro

Comment

Something that you enjoy doing that also generates income would be ideal. But if money's the main concern, then choose a job that makes money, while pursuing your interests on the side.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X