Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Muslim girls from Pakistan like Latin guys?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Muslim girls from Pakistan like Latin guys?

Greetings
    I'm Rafael

I'm from Latin America. I would like to know if girls from Pakistan like Latin guys? I would like to chat to interchange cultural aspects such as

The interaction between women and men
    The impact of Western culture in Pakistan

Are you muslim?

Comment

I'm not Muslim however I have taken from Islam some aspects like avoiding alcohol,no smoking and do not eat pork. Personally I do follow Vedic path but I don't have any problem with any religion.

Comment

Originally posted by rrmadera View Post
        I'm not Muslim however I have taken from Islam some aspects like avoiding alcohol,no smoking and do not eat pork. Personally I do follow Vedic path but I don't have any problem with any religion.
        Welcome to the forum. Just what kind of relationship are you looking for with Pakistani Muslim women? Muslim women cannot marry non Muslims.

Comment

I just wanted to chat with one of them.if I had to embrace Islam I would do it for making it happen

Comment

I just wanted to chat with one of them.if I had to embrace Islam I would do it for making it happen
            Why not embrace Islam for God?

Comment

What do you mean by "like"?

Why not speak to Pakistani men?

Comment

- Pakistani girl perhaps will chat with you, but 0.00x% probability to get married with someone from Latin.
                - not quite sure, what you mean by western culture, but they aren't present mostly in family life.
                - {avoiding alcohol,no smoking and do not eat pork} - is just some don't in Islam, there are hundreds of them. One important one of them is for Muslim woman, not engaging to have communication with any men who are not their Mahram.
                - for the Vedic path, Sankskrit is an important tools, someone Pakistani rarely could help you in this regards. You better check someone from India (especially someone from RSS)
                - If you really interested in Islam, and searching for a spouse (as I can assume in Latin there's almost 0% Muslim), you better look at your local community someone modest, and understandable, teach yourself and teach her and both take the path of Islam. Otherwise, just move to a Muslim majority country with a plan of living there (although that's the most crazy idea in contemporary world)

Comment

Ok. Thanks for commenting.

Comment

Greetings
                    I'm Rafael

I'm from Latin America. I would like to know if girls from Pakistan like Latin guys? I would like to chat to interchange cultural aspects such as

The interaction between women and men
                    The impact of Western culture in Pakistan
                    Decent amount of Latina converts in America by the way!

Comment

Working...
                    X