Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

you think so?
    I know, thats how i clean teapot and caffeine stains from cups or the sink. It always works
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

• Originally posted by aynina View Post

I know, thats how i clean teapot and caffeine stains from cups or the sink. It always works
      will any standard bleach work?

theres this women called mrs hinch or something whos big on social media for her tips and cleaning hacks anyways she i read the other day something along the lines of someone complaining about the smell from their washing machine pipes and they used bleach a fair few times but still had the smell so i think she sugvgest zoflora which i think is some fragranced disinfectant and it worked a treat apparently

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

will any standard bleach work?

theres this women called mrs hinch or something whos big on social media for her tips and cleaning hacks anyways she i read the other day something along the lines of someone complaining about the smell from their washing machine pipes and they used bleach a fair few times but still had the smell so i think she sugvgest zoflora which i think is some fragranced disinfectant and it worked a treat apparently
        Yea i usually use the thick bleach but any will work, it clears it up super fast
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

• Layla_ sis I think I mightve messed my moka pot up and might need a new one. 😭😭😭

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical
            Layla_ sis I think I mightve messed my moka pot up and might need a new one. 😭😭😭
            Ignore this post @layla_ all sorted now Alhamdulillah Allahumma Bareek

Comment

• on the topic of tea/coffee, so many people say to destress they pop on the kettle and a cuppa helps. I've never been a fan of either (tea for dipping biccies but not actually for drinking), so i've always sort of wondered how it felt..

I like melting chocolate and adding milk/cream in the pot to get a luxurious hot chocolate but not the healthiest thing so can't be done on a daily lol.

Alhamdulillaah.
              And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
              [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

• Not really related to cleaning as such but how do you all get rid of flies in the house? Since having my garden door open there’s this massive fly in my kitchen and it’s annoying me Sooo badly. It keeps buzzing near my ear and will not go back out! I don’t think it’s helping that im screaming like an idiot (but flies scare me)
                https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
                  Not really related to cleaning as such but how do you all get rid of flies in the house? Since having my garden door open there’s this massive fly in my kitchen and it’s annoying me Sooo badly. It keeps buzzing near my ear and will not go back out! I don’t think it’s helping that im screaming like an idiot (but flies scare me)
                  Kill em

One slap in the face and BHAM finito

You need those plastic slapping bat thing or you can get those ceiling attached poison from the good old pound shop and stick it on the ceiling which attracts the flies and finishes them

Lol I sound like a fly killer but I never kill them, too much of a coward and I scream too because they fly RIGHT into my face
                  Obviously if you can let it out of the window that's great, I don't know Islamically if it's allowed, as far as I know if a pest is pestering about you can but I don't know 100%

I hate killing insects, that's the worst thing about summer

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• You know how parents cut up vegetables into shapes so their kids will eat them?

Well these tactics still work on me today. My sister got me a scrub daddy sponge and something about having a sponge with a cute smiley face on it makes me want to clean. Lol. It just makes it more fun.

Comment

• I have a carpet cleaner that ive been wanting to use on my sofas for over 6 months at least (i got it on a great sale)
                      but i lost the instructions and am intimidated (i can google)

but before doing that i just wanted to ask if anyone's cleaned sofas with CARPET CLEANER and if it worked out (and how they did
                      it like vacuumed first i assume? and do you use a separate brush head for that??)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X