No announcement yet.

A Critique of Husam al-Haramayn: How a fatwa split the Ummah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the rank of the following scholars in regard to Shaykh Ahmad Raza?
    1. Shaykh Yusuf an-Nabhani Rahimullah Alay
    2. Shaykh Ahmad Zayni Dahlan Rahimullah Alay
    3. Shaykh Ibrahim al-Bajuri Rahimullah Alay
    4. Shaykh al-Islam Mustafa Sabri Rahimullah Alay
    5. Shaykh Muhammad Zahid al-Kawthari Rahimullah Alay
    And I do not say any of the above are even Mujaddid...

In fact the Mujaddid of that century was not even a scholar, it was a politician.
    Last edited by Muhammad Hasan; 5 days ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muhammad Hasan View Post

Mujaddid of Ahlus Sunnah??

He was a great Hanafi Faqih and Mutakallim, and one whose Fatawa should be given much attention by the next Muhaqqiq of the Maddhab, but it is impossible to say he holds rank as a Mujaddid. The two centuries he lived in have much clearer persons who are Mujaddid.

Talking about Mujaddid, I am sure you realise there was a certain Hanafi authority who came just before him, whose position in the Maddhab is as the Muhaqqiq of the Khalaf. I am sure you agree Shaykh Ahmad Raza is inferior in scholarship to him. If some do not even call him a Mujaddid (and he is more rightful) and if we are both in agreement that Shaykh Ahmad Raza's position within the Maddhab is inferior, then how can we call Shaykh Ahmad Raza a Mujaddid?
      ٧٨٦/٩٢
      المستغاث الا حضرت الله تعالي الصلوٰة والسلام عليك يا رسول الله

A FEW FATAWAS OF THE ULEMA-E-HARAMAIN SHARIFAIN REGARDING IMAM AHMAD RAZA KHAN:
      FIRST FATAWA
      "All Praise is due to Allah, the Master of the Worlds, Who has made the Ulema-e-Shariat-e-Muhammadi (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) the freshness of this world. By manifesting truth and guidance, and filling cities and heights, and by siding the religion of Sayyidul Mursaleen (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) they saved the society of Huzoor (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) from violation and (with their bright proofs) they destroyed the heresy of those who were misled.
      "After sending praise and salutations, I have seen that which that learned person and professional teacher has purely written. It is a struggle on behalf of the religion of Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam). In other words, my brother and my respected Hadrat Ahmed Raza Khan (radi Allahu anhu), who in his book, "Al Mu'tamadul Mustanad" has refuted the evil leaders of the false sects and false beliefs. Such people are worse than all evil, wicked and seditious people. Our author, in his book, has summarised and stated the names of those wrongdoers, who due to their wrong doings, are soon to become the worst and the lowest amongst the infidels.
      "May Almighty Allah grant him (Imam Ahmed Raza) great reward for unveiling the wickedness and wrongness. May Allah accept his efforts and place his most high honour into the hearts of all people."
      He has said this with his tongue and his writing has given an order. He is hopeful in gaining all he wishes from his Creator.

MUHAMMAD SAEED BIN BAABSEEL - MUFTI OF THE SHAFI'I ORDER IN MAKKAH(radi Allahu anhu)

SECOND FATAWA
      "All Praise is for Allah Who is One. After Praise, I have heard of this bright and evident book. I have realised that our leader and most learned sea of great wisdom, Hadrat Ahmed Raza Khan (radi Allahu anhu) has made obvious the wrongs of those who have come out of Deen, those who walk on the path of the infidels and the wicked ones, in his book "Al Mu'tamadul Mustanad." From among their corrupt beliefs, not one of them did he leave un-examined.
      "O! Readers, it is essential for you to hold on to this Kitaab which it's author has written with great swiftness. You will find in this book bright and evident proof in refutal of these groups. Especially those individuals who intend to undo the objective which is already bound. Who are these individuals who are known as Wahabis? From amongst them is "Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani" who has claimed Prophethood, and the other ones who have come out of Deen and insulted the dignity of the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) are Qasim Nanotwi, Rasheed Ahmad Gangohi, Khalil Ahmad Ambetwi and Ashraf Ali Thanwi and all those who follow their ways.
      "Almighty Allah grant Imam Ahmed Raza Khan great reward for he has given cure and has answered his decree which is in his book, "Al Mu'tamadul Mustanad", in which are also the decrees of the Ulema of Makkah and Madina. Due to the corruption and trouble, it has become necessary for them as they (the misguided) are spreading corruption on this earth. They and all those on their path.
      "May Almighty Allah execute them where they behave arrogantly. May Allah give Imam Ahmed Raza glad tidings and shower His blessings upon him and his children amongst those who will speak truthfully until Qiyamah. Ameen."
      One in need of forgiveness from his Powerful Creator.

MUHAMMAD BIN ABDUS SALAAM DAGHISTANI - MUFTI MADINATUL MUNAWWARA (radi Allahu anhu)

THIRD FATAWA
      "All Praise is due to Almighty Allah Who has shown the path to those whom He has guided and with His Justice, misguided him who he has left, and granted the Believers an easy path to gain advice. He has opened their hearts to bring faith in Almighty Allah and bear witness with their tongues and keep sincerity with their hearts and follow that which Allah and His Books have shown.

"Peace and Salutations upon him whom Allah has sent as a mercy unto the worlds, and upon him sent down His Clear Kitaab in which is the bright explanation of everything and to terminate the wrongness of the disbelievers. This Nabi (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam), whose proof and arguments are clear, has made it obvious from his practices. Salutations upon his family for they are guides, and upon his Companions who have made the Deen firm and beneficent, and upon their followers until Qiyamah, especially, the four A'ima-e-Mujtahideen and those Muslims who are their followers.

"After Praise and Salutations, I put my sight on the book of a learned person on this earth. He has widened the path of knowledge and, in it (the book) made obvious every interpretation and utterance in his clearly convincing and sufficient arguments. He is Hadrat Ahmed Raza Khan (radi Allahu anhu) on whose name is "Al Mu'tamadul Mustanad."
      "May Almighty Allah protect his life and always keep him happy. Now, that which is in refutal of those people, cursed and evil Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani, who is the Dajjal Khazzab of the last decade. Rasheed Ahmad Gangohi and Khalil Ambetwi and Ashraf Ali Thanwi, degrading and insulting Nabi (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam). THEN, IT IS NO DOUBT THAT THEY ARE KAAFIRS AND THOSE WHO HAVE THE POWER TO EXECUTE THEM, THEN IT IS NECESSARY FOR THEM TO DO SO, TO GIVE THEM THE DEATH SENTENCE."

This has been said by the servant of Allah
      MUHAMMAD BIN HAMDAAN MAHSARI- SERVANT AT MUSJID-E-NABAWI (radi Allahu anhu)

SOME TITLES BESTOWED UPON HIM BY THE NOBLE ULEMA OFMAKKATUL MUKARRAMAH
      • 1. A COOLNESS FOR THE EYES OF THE ULEMA
      • 2. A BELOVED AND ACCEPTED SLAVE OF ALMIGHTY ALLAH
      • 3. THE SEAL OF GREAT ISLAMIC RESEARCH SCHOLARS
      • 4. A LEADER OF ULEMA
      • 5. THE MUJADDID OF THIS CENTURY
      These titles are recorded in the books, "Al Fuyuzaatul Makkiya", "Hisaamul Haramain" and "Ad Daulatul Makkiya."

SOME TITLES BESTOWED UPON HIM BY THE NOBLE ULEMA OFMADINATUL MUNAWWARAH
      • 1. THE LEADER AMONG IMAMS
      • 2. THE LEADER AMONG MYSTICS
      • 3. THE PRIDE OF GREAT PRECEDING ULEMA AND THE LEADER OF FUTURE ULEMA
      • 4. THE MUJADDID OF THIS UMMAH
      • 5. A JUDGE AMONG ISLAMIC JUDGES
      • 6. THE IMAM AMONG SCHOLARS OF AHADITH
      • 7. THE DESTROYER OF BID'AT AND THE UPHOLDER OF SUNNAH
      • 8. THE MUJADDID OF THIS CENTURY
      These titles are recorded in the books, "Al Fuyuzaatul Makkiya", "Hisaamul Haramain", and "Ad Daulatul Makkiya."
      Last edited by Sunni Ashrafi; 5 days ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sunni Ashrafi View Post

٧٨٦/٩٢

A FEW FATAWAS OF THE ULEMA-E-HARAMAIN SHARIFAIN REGARDING IMAM AHMAD RAZA KHAN:
        FIRST FATAWA
        "All Praise is due to Allah, the Master of the Worlds, Who has made the Ulema-e-Shariat-e-Muhammadi (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) the freshness of this world. By manifesting truth and guidance, and filling cities and heights, and by siding the religion of Sayyidul Mursaleen (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) they saved the society of Huzoor (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) from violation and (with their bright proofs) they destroyed the heresy of those who were misled.
        "After sending praise and salutations, I have seen that which that learned person and professional teacher has purely written. It is a struggle on behalf of the religion of Muhammad (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam). In other words, my brother and my respected Hadrat Ahmed Raza Khan (radi Allahu anhu), who in his book, "Al Mu'tamadul Mustanad" has refuted the evil leaders of the false sects and false beliefs. Such people are worse than all evil, wicked and seditious people. Our author, in his book, has summarised and stated the names of those wrongdoers, who due to their wrong doings, are soon to become the worst and the lowest amongst the infidels.
        "May Almighty Allah grant him (Imam Ahmed Raza) great reward for unveiling the wickedness and wrongness. May Allah accept his efforts and place his most high honour into the hearts of all people."
        He has said this with his tongue and his writing has given an order. He is hopeful in gaining all he wishes from his Creator.

MUHAMMAD SAEED BIN BAABSEEL - MUFTI OF THE SHAFI'I ORDER IN MAKKAH(radi Allahu anhu)

SECOND FATAWA
        "All Praise is for Allah Who is One. After Praise, I have heard of this bright and evident book. I have realised that our leader and most learned sea of great wisdom, Hadrat Ahmed Raza Khan (radi Allahu anhu) has made obvious the wrongs of those who have come out of Deen, those who walk on the path of the infidels and the wicked ones, in his book "Al Mu'tamadul Mustanad." From among their corrupt beliefs, not one of them did he leave un-examined.
        "O! Readers, it is essential for you to hold on to this Kitaab which it's author has written with great swiftness. You will find in this book bright and evident proof in refutal of these groups. Especially those individuals who intend to undo the objective which is already bound. Who are these individuals who are known as Wahabis? From amongst them is "Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani" who has claimed Prophethood, and the other ones who have come out of Deen and insulted the dignity of the Holy Prophet (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) are Qasim Nanotwi, Rasheed Ahmad Gangohi, Khalil Ahmad Ambetwi and Ashraf Ali Thanwi and all those who follow their ways.
        "Almighty Allah grant Imam Ahmed Raza Khan great reward for he has given cure and has answered his decree which is in his book, "Al Mu'tamadul Mustanad", in which are also the decrees of the Ulema of Makkah and Madina. Due to the corruption and trouble, it has become necessary for them as they (the misguided) are spreading corruption on this earth. They and all those on their path.
        "May Almighty Allah execute them where they behave arrogantly. May Allah give Imam Ahmed Raza glad tidings and shower His blessings upon him and his children amongst those who will speak truthfully until Qiyamah. Ameen."
        One in need of forgiveness from his Powerful Creator.

MUHAMMAD BIN ABDUS SALAAM DAGHISTANI - MUFTI MADINATUL MUNAWWARA (radi Allahu anhu)

THIRD FATAWA
        "All Praise is due to Almighty Allah Who has shown the path to those whom He has guided and with His Justice, misguided him who he has left, and granted the Believers an easy path to gain advice. He has opened their hearts to bring faith in Almighty Allah and bear witness with their tongues and keep sincerity with their hearts and follow that which Allah and His Books have shown.

"Peace and Salutations upon him whom Allah has sent as a mercy unto the worlds, and upon him sent down His Clear Kitaab in which is the bright explanation of everything and to terminate the wrongness of the disbelievers. This Nabi (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam), whose proof and arguments are clear, has made it obvious from his practices. Salutations upon his family for they are guides, and upon his Companions who have made the Deen firm and beneficent, and upon their followers until Qiyamah, especially, the four A'ima-e-Mujtahideen and those Muslims who are their followers.

"After Praise and Salutations, I put my sight on the book of a learned person on this earth. He has widened the path of knowledge and, in it (the book) made obvious every interpretation and utterance in his clearly convincing and sufficient arguments. He is Hadrat Ahmed Raza Khan (radi Allahu anhu) on whose name is "Al Mu'tamadul Mustanad."
        "May Almighty Allah protect his life and always keep him happy. Now, that which is in refutal of those people, cursed and evil Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani, who is the Dajjal Khazzab of the last decade. Rasheed Ahmad Gangohi and Khalil Ambetwi and Ashraf Ali Thanwi, degrading and insulting Nabi (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam). THEN, IT IS NO DOUBT THAT THEY ARE KAAFIRS AND THOSE WHO HAVE THE POWER TO EXECUTE THEM, THEN IT IS NECESSARY FOR THEM TO DO SO, TO GIVE THEM THE DEATH SENTENCE."

This has been said by the servant of Allah
        MUHAMMAD BIN HAMDAAN MAHSARI- SERVANT AT MUSJID-E-NABAWI (radi Allahu anhu)

SOME TITLES BESTOWED UPON HIM BY THE NOBLE ULEMA OFMAKKATUL MUKARRAMAH
        • 1. A COOLNESS FOR THE EYES OF THE ULEMA
        • 2. A BELOVED AND ACCEPTED SLAVE OF ALMIGHTY ALLAH
        • 3. THE SEAL OF GREAT ISLAMIC RESEARCH SCHOLARS
        • 4. A LEADER OF ULEMA
        • 5. THE MUJADDID OF THIS CENTURY
        These titles are recorded in the books, "Al Fuyuzaatul Makkiya", "Hisaamul Haramain" and "Ad Daulatul Makkiya."

SOME TITLES BESTOWED UPON HIM BY THE NOBLE ULEMA OFMADINATUL MUNAWWARAH
        • 1. THE LEADER AMONG IMAMS
        • 2. THE LEADER AMONG MYSTICS
        • 3. THE PRIDE OF GREAT PRECEDING ULEMA AND THE LEADER OF FUTURE ULEMA
        • 4. THE MUJADDID OF THIS UMMAH
        • 5. A JUDGE AMONG ISLAMIC JUDGES
        • 6. THE IMAM AMONG SCHOLARS OF AHADITH
        • 7. THE DESTROYER OF BID'AT AND THE UPHOLDER OF SUNNAH
        • 8. THE MUJADDID OF THIS CENTURY
        These titles are recorded in the books, "Al Fuyuzaatul Makkiya", "Hisaamul Haramain", and "Ad Daulatul Makkiya."
        The Mujaddid of that century was Sultan Abdul Hamid II, who rejuventated the Khilafah.

Shaykh Ahmad Raza Khan is inferior to Imam Ibn Abidin in fiqh (yes he came before but I state this to make it clear he did not supersede those who came just before him)

Shaykh Ahmad Raza Khan is inferior to the likes of Shaykh al-Islam Mustafa Sabri and Shaykh Muhammad Zahid al-Kawthari in Aqeedah and Kalam.

Shaykh Ahmad Raza Khan is not an authority of Hadith. (There are many who could hold that title including Shaykh Muhammad Zahid al-Kawthari)

In Tasawwuf, who is superior - Shaykh Ahmad Raza or likes of Shaykh Khalid al-Baghdadi?

Comment

• One cannot negate Shaykh Ahmad Raza Khan's rank in refuting heretics, although even there he is outdone by many of his times. His principle contribution in that field was refutation of the Qadiyani and those Deobandi scholars who had made serious errors in Kalam and had insulted the Prophet Alayhis Salatu Was Salam. But even there, there are scholars who procede him in that who were famous for their rank in Ilm-ul-Kalam and refuting heretics.

My question is, is Shaykh Ahmad Raza on the level of Amir Umar bin Abdul Aziz, Imam as-Shafi'i, Imam al-Baqillani, Imam al-Ghazali, Imam Fakruddin al-Razi, Imam Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani, Imam as-Suyuti, Shaykh Ahmad Sirhindi and Shah Waliullah ad-Dehlawi?

I think you will come to your senses and realise he is not.

I think you will agree it is difficult to make even a comparison.

Comment

The Mujaddid of that century was Sultan Abdul Hamid II, who rejuventated the Khilafah.

Shaykh Ahmad Raza Khan is inferior to Imam Ibn Abidin in fiqh (yes he came before but I state this to make it clear he did not supersede those who came just before him)

Shaykh Ahmad Raza Khan is inferior to the likes of Shaykh al-Islam Mustafa Sabri and Shaykh Muhammad Zahid al-Kawthari in Aqeedah and Kalam.

Shaykh Ahmad Raza Khan is not an authority of Hadith. (There are many who could hold that title including Shaykh Muhammad Zahid al-Kawthari)

In Tasawwuf, who is superior - Shaykh Ahmad Raza or likes of Shaykh Khalid al-Baghdadi?
            ٧٨٦/٩٢

إن الله يبعث لهذه الأمة على رأس كل مائة سنة من يجدد لها دينها, 'At the beginning of every century Allah will send to this Ummah someone who will renew its religion'. Sunan Abu Dawood, 4291

There can be more than one Mujaddid in a Century. In the Hadith, the Arabic word that is used to explain the coming of the Mujaddid is in the singular tense, but according to the meaning, it is a plural as it has been explained in the Kitaabs of Usool-e-Fiqh. Allamah Mulla Ali Qaari says, "From the words, not only one single person is implied, but the implication is towards a group of people, from amongst whom each one is reforming a single type of knowledge or all types of knowledge in his city."

Comment

One cannot negate Shaykh Ahmad Raza Khan's rank in refuting heretics, although even there he is outdone by many of his times. His principle contribution in that field was refutation of the Qadiyani and those Deobandi scholars who had made serious errors in Kalam and had insulted the Prophet Alayhis Salatu Was Salam. But even there, there are scholars who procede him in that who were famous for their rank in Ilm-ul-Kalam and refuting heretics.

My question is, is Shaykh Ahmad Raza on the level of Amir Umar bin Abdul Aziz, Imam as-Shafi'i, Imam al-Baqillani, Imam al-Ghazali, Imam Fakruddin al-Razi, Imam Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani, Imam as-Suyuti, Shaykh Ahmad Sirhindi and Shah Waliullah ad-Dehlawi?

I think you will agree it is difficult to make even a comparison.
              ٧٨٦/٩٢

When did I say that the Maqam of Imam Ahmad Raza Khan is equal to the Maqam of the personalities you just mentioned. Don't you feel shame in lying. I never said that all Mujaddids are equal to each other in rank and I never said that the Maqam of Imam Ahmad Raza Khan is equal to the Maqam of these personalities. Think before you speak. As for whether or not Imam Ahmad Raza Khan is a Mujaddid, I showed you the titles bestowed upon Imam Ahmad Raza Khan by the 'Ulama of Haramayn Sharifayn. Believe what you want, I'm done with this conversation.

Comment

٧٨٦/٩٢

When did I say that the Maqam of Imam Ahmad Raza Khan is equal to the Maqam of the personalities you just mentioned. Don't you feel shame in lying. I never said that all Mujaddids are equal to each other in rank and I never said that the Maqam of Imam Ahmad Raza Khan is equal to the Maqam of these personalities. Think before you speak. As for whether or not Imam Ahmad Raza Khan is a Mujaddid, I showed you the titles bestowed upon Imam Ahmad Raza Khan by the 'Ulama of Haramayn Sharifayn. Believe what you want, I'm done with this conversation.
                When did I lie or accuse you of putting Shaykh Ahmad Raza on their level? I was saying you are claiming he is a Mujaddid so he should be at least somewhat comparable to those individuals.

What is it with these sectarian types, they are so fanatical, that they read in anything to what someone writes. They then go and make an accusation of lying - there is a strange similarity between such a person and the moderator on this forum that I can't understand.

It's like fanatical, sectarian types are so close minded and zealous that they will rush into attacking someone with no concept of Husn ad-Dhann.

These people think that whoever speaks suggests even one dot out of line of their specific beliefs is a heretical disbeliever and their enemy. They are no different to the Wahhabis they are supposedly against.

You are part of a Tariqah - is this the level of Adab a Tariqah is producing these days?

Show your Shaykh the posts you have made and report back to us what action he took.

(If he is a good Shaykh who fears Allah he will stop you from using the Internet.)

May Allah forgive both of us and improve both of us, and purify both our Hearts. I apologise for my harshness against you my brother and hope you can accept my apology.

Comment

When did I lie or accuse you of putting Shaykh Ahmad Raza on their level? I was saying you are claiming he is a Mujaddid so he should be at least somewhat comparable to those individuals.

What is it with these sectarian types, they are so fanatical, that they read in anything to what someone writes. They then go and make an accusation of lying - there is a strange similarity between such a person and the moderator on this forum that I can't understand.

It's like fanatical, sectarian types are so close minded and zealous that they will rush into attacking someone with no concept of Husn ad-Dhann.

These people think that whoever speaks suggests even one dot out of line of their specific beliefs is a heretical disbeliever and their enemy. They are no different to the Wahhabis they are supposedly against.

You are part of a Tariqah - is this the level of individual a Tariqah is producing these days?

Show your Shaykh the posts you have made and report back to us what action he took.

(If he is a good Shaykh who fears Allah he will stop you from using the Internet.)
                  ٧٨٦/٩٢

This is what you said:

So what did you mean by asking me whether Ala Hazrat is on the level of these other personalities, if someone is on someone else's level, doesn't that mean they are equal. Stop lying. You really are like a little yo-yo. As for the 'claim' that Ala Hazrat is a Mujaddid, I already mentioned the titles bestowed upon Ala Hazrat by the 'Ulama of Haramayn Sharifayn. Were they wrong in giving those titles of 'Mujaddid of this century' and 'Mujaddid of the Ummah', and instead you're the one who's correct. Don't ever refer to my Shaykh in a disrespectful manner again, a Shaykh who is a descendant of Rasoolullah صلى الله عليه وسلم and Shaykh Abdul Qadir Jilani, whom you refer to by saying 'If he is a good Shaykh who fears Allah'. You disgust me, you call yourself a Sunni, but your leniency towards Deobandis and your attempt to defend their Kafir 'scholars' by saying that 'some of their statements were misunderstood' is telling. Call yourself what you want, you aren't deserving of the title of 'Sunni' when you have a softness for Deobandi Kafirs. Don't bother messaging me again, I won't reply. May Allah protect the Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'ah from the Fitna of the Wahhabis, Deobandis, Rafidhis, and those who support or attempt to defend the Khabeeth who insult Rasoolullah صلى الله عليه وسلم, may Allah punish them severely.

Last edited by Sunni Ashrafi; 4 days ago.

Comment

...In the Hadith, the Arabic word that is used to explain the coming of the Mujaddid is in the singular tense, but according to the meaning, it is a plural as it has been explained in the Kitaabs of Usool-e-Fiqh. Allamah Mulla Ali Qaari says, "From the words, not only one single person is implied, but the implication is towards a group of people, from amongst whom each one is reforming a single type of knowledge or all types of knowledge in his city."
                    Do you know Arabic or did you copy paste this like you do everything else?

Comment

• Originally posted by imran1976 View Post

I always admire the strength these molvis have in wasting time in debating issues not concerning the ummat ---- I think, it's these controversies which keeps them relevant ( otherwise the guy on the right, whoever he is, looks to me like a third grade Molvi in some street mosque of Pakistan).

okay you have posted relating to hazir o nazir, I ask you, do you think it's the brelwis who introduced hazir nazir thing in sub continent? (No google search)
                      with barelvis at least you wouldn't end up swinging from a tree or be enslaved though they are pretty funny in their rituals.

Most wahabis though are a next level type of useless fodder that can't even speak up against france unless their king tells them to or the splinter ones turn into isis and start killing anyone that doesn't join them. Still remember those threads here praising isis and whatnot and all those members who got up and vanished when cheezeburger khalifa vanished into the fart.

Comment

٧٨٦/٩٢

ڈال دی قلب میں عظمت مصطفی
                        سیدی اعلی حضرت پہ لاکھوں سلام

He instilled the love of Rasoolullah صلى الله عليه وسلم in the hearts of the people,
                        May countless blessings be upon our Master Ala Hazrat.

تجھ سے اور جنت سے کیا مطلب وھابی دور ہو
                        ہم رسول اللہ کے جنت رسول اللہ کی

What is your connection with Paradise, O Wahhabi? Stay away!
                        We are the slaves of Allah’s Apostle, Paradise the estate of Allah’s Apostle!
                        You people are brain-dead.

Comment

٧٨٦/٩٢

This is what you said:

So what did you mean by asking me whether Ala Hazrat is on the level of these other personalities, if someone is on someone else's level, doesn't that mean they are equal. Stop lying. You really are like a little yo-yo. As for the 'claim' that Ala Hazrat is a Mujaddid, I already mentioned the titles bestowed upon Ala Hazrat by the 'Ulama of Haramayn Sharifayn. Were they wrong in giving those titles of 'Mujaddid of this century' and 'Mujaddid of the Ummah', and instead you're the one who's correct. Don't ever refer to my Shaykh in a disrespectful manner again, a Shaykh who is a descendant of Rasoolullah صلى الله عليه وسلم and Shaykh Abdul Qadir Jilani, whom you refer to by saying 'If he is a good Shaykh who fears Allah'. You disgust me, you call yourself a Sunni, but your leniency towards Deobandis and your attempt to defend their Kafir 'scholars' by saying that 'some of their statements were misunderstood' is telling. Call yourself what you want, you aren't deserving of the title of 'Sunni' when you have a softness for Deobandi Kafirs. Don't bother messaging me again, I won't reply. May Allah protect the Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'ah from the Fitna of the Wahhabis, Deobandis, Rafidhis, and those who support or attempt to defend the Khabeeth who insult Rasoolullah صلى الله عليه وسلم, may Allah punish them severely.

I did not attribute the idea to you, how have you managed to misread what I have said twice?? For me to lie against you, I have to have accused you of saying something you didn't. I didn't do that - I asked you whether those scholars are on the level - me asking you something is not the same as putting the words in your mouth.

Recall what I said before:

When did I lie or accuse you of putting Shaykh Ahmad Raza on their level?
                          You are making an inference from what I wrote and then using your inference against me - I mean I know we are Hanafis but this is ridiculous - your deductions from what I write are way off from what I actually think myself. An idea that I haven't stated that you've derived from my words is not my words. You think that when I use a rhetorical question I am accusing you of ignorance - no I am getting you to consider the reality of what I am asking so you change your views.

As for whether I was saying they were equal or not - I used the words "on the level of" - when I say that I do not mean "level with", I mean in the general degree as otherwise the scholars I quote cannot quite literally be all equal and of the same level - I am guessing you are not a native speaker in English and that's fine, you should ask someone to clarify. Regardless, I was still not lying against something you've said.

Finally if you read the last sentence I said, "I think you will agree it is difficult to make even a comparison." - for me for someone to be a Mujaddid they must be at least comparable to those people in purport - and that is what Abdul Hamid II is, he is comparable to Umar bin Abdul Aziz in particular.

As for the accusation of being a Human Yo-yo, I mean what is this a playground? How old are you? (question is rhetorical) Grow up.

I note my assessment of your type of person from before is correct:

And that you used the same epithet as he did, shows you read with and agree with his mentallity of thinking, further confirming those ideas. How strange it is then that such people of two opposing sects/movements share the exact same mindset - it really tells you something about such people who join these movements and show such Asabiyyah.

This is why I prefer scholars who do not affiliate themselves with any of these movements. It was the advice of RasulAllah Alayhis Salatu Was-Salam to stay away from these firaq that form after the deposition of the Khilafah:

Narrated Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman:

The people used to ask Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) about the good but I used to ask him about the evil lest I should be overtaken by them. So I said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! We were living in ignorance and in an (extremely) worst atmosphere, then Allah brought to us this good (i.e., Islam); will there be any evil after this good?" He said, "Yes." I said, 'Will there be any good after that evil?" He replied, "Yes, but it will be tainted (not pure.)'' I asked, "What will be its taint?" He replied, "(There will be) some people who will guide others not according to my tradition? You will approve of some of their deeds and disapprove of some others." I asked, "Will there be any evil after that good?" He replied, "Yes, (there will be) some people calling at the gates of the (Hell) Fire, and whoever will respond to their call, will be thrown by them into the (Hell) Fire." I said, "O Allah s Apostle! Will you describe them to us?" He said, "They will be from our own people and will speak our language." I said, "What do you order me to do if such a state should take place in my life?" He said, "Stick to the group of Muslims and their Imam (ruler)." I said, "If there is neither a group of Muslims nor an Imam (ruler)?" He said, "Then turn away from all those sects even if you were to bite (eat) the roots of a tree till death overtakes you while you are in that state."

- Sahih al-Bukhari 7084
                          And do you know what Imam al-Bukhari's chapter title is for the above Hadith?

How is the affair if there is no Jama'ah.

Comment

• May I ask those who have a negative opinion of the Shaykh Ahmad Ridha Khan (d. 1340 AH), what the reason for this negative opinion is?

I'm asking because I also used to have a negative opinion of him, but later on I realized that the things that were claimed against him by the Najdis and Deobandis were simply not true.

He was definitely a learned scholar upon the Hanafi Madhhab as is clear from his Fatawa work. He lived during a time where the Najdis and other groups where trying to spread their poison among the people of the Indian subcontinent and Taqwiyatul Iman was the starting point for the later Fitan.

When he saw that some people had written disrespectful words regarding the Chosen One - peace and blessings be upon him - he wrote them calling them to return to the truth, but they instead of repenting from the enormous statements they had uttered and taking them back insisted on these statements. Due to this he issued the Fatwa of Takfir upon 4 of these persons. He also issued Takfir against the Dajjal and false prophet of Qadyan. He did not issue Takfir against the author of Taqwiyatul Iman, because it was claimed that he made Tawba before death.

Note that even the translation of those who admire these 4 persons and the author of Taqwiyatul Iman still does not make the issues much better.
                            If you for example read the following statement [from the PDF p.90 - 91 posted in OP in defense of these persons], which is stated in the context of prayer: "to expend one‘s determination/focus one‘s mind (Sarf-e-himmat) upon one‘s spiritual guide or anyone similar, even if it maybe the noble Messenger ﷺ, is much worse than focusing one‘s concentration upon one‘s cattle and donkeys,"

What will you think of such a statement? Note that it's not to be said "disrespect is not intended here", because the ruling of disbelief applies to any disrespectful statement against the Messenger of Allah - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - NO MATTER whether it was intended or not.

Please read the following thread: "Qadhi 'Iyadh: Ruling upon seven cases which contain disrepect towards the Prophet ﷺ"

What is really saddening is that those who have disrespected our beloved Prophet - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - are defended, while those who refuted their disrespect are attacked and one believes every lie regarding them.
                            Last edited by Abu Sulayman; 1 day ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu Sulayman View Post
                              May I ask those who have a negative opinion of the Shaykh Ahmad Ridha Khan (d. 1340 AH), what the reason for this negative opinion is?

I'm asking because I also used to have a negative opinion of him, but later on I realized that the things that were claimed against him by the Najdis and Deobandis were simply not true.

He was definitely a learned scholar upon the Hanafi Madhhab as is clear from his Fatawa work. He lived during a time where the Najdis and other groups where trying to spread their poison among the people of the Indian subcontinent and Taqwiyatul Iman was the starting point for the later Fitan.

When he saw that some people had written disrespectful words regarding the Chosen One - peace and blessings be upon him - he wrote them calling them to return to the truth, but they instead of repenting from the enormous statements they had uttered and taking them back insisted on these statements. Due to this he issued the Fatwa of Takfir upon 4 of these persons. He also issued Takfir against the Dajjal and false prophet of Qadyan. He did not issue Takfir against the author of Taqwiyatul Iman, because it was claimed that he made Tawba before death.

Note that even the translation of those who admire these 4 persons and the author of Taqwiyatul Iman still does not make the issues much better.
                              If you for example read the following statement [from the PDF p.90 - 91 posted in OP in defense of these persons], which is stated in the context of prayer: "to expend one‘s determination/focus one‘s mind (Sarf-e-himmat) upon one‘s spiritual guide or anyone similar, even if it maybe the noble Messenger ﷺ, is much worse than focusing one‘s concentration upon one‘s cattle and donkeys,"

What will you think of such a statement? Note that it's not to be said "disrespect is not intended here", because the ruling of disbelief applies to any disrespectful statement against the Messenger of Allah - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - NO MATTER whether it was intended or not.

Please read the following thread: "Qadhi 'Iyadh: Ruling upon seven cases which contain disrepect towards the Prophet ﷺ"

What is really saddening is that those who have disrespected our beloved Prophet - sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam - are defended, while those who refuted their disrespect are attacked and one believes every lie regarding them.
                              ٧٨٦/٩٢

I've finally found a true Sunni on this forum, one who truly cares about the honour of رسول الله and has the love of Ala Hazrat in his heart. May Allah reward your efforts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu Sulayman View Post
                                May I ask those who have a negative opinion of the Shaykh Ahmad Ridha Khan (d. 1340 AH), what the reason for this negative opinion is?

This would make sense if you then believe almost all of his current time followers have become much more extreme in their bidah and misguidance and wrongly accuse other of hating the prophet and hating the awliyaa

Comment

Working...
                                X