A Critique of Husam al-Haramayn: How a fatwa split the Ummah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sunni Ashrafi View Post

Who are you to talk about rectifying issues in the Ummah. What makes you think you're in a position to preach about what needs to be fixed and how. You have no respect when referring to Imam Ahmad Raza Khan but call the Deobandi Sarfraz Khan 'Imam'. Ashraf Ali Thanwi wrote in his book, Hifzul Imaan, pg 16 that the unseen knowledge possessed by Rasoolullah صلى الله عليه وسلم is equal to the unseen knowledge possessed by every ordinary man, every child, every insane person, and any and all animal in existence. This means that Dogs and Pigs fall into this category as well, Astaghfirullah. On the basis of this statement, the 'Ulama of the Ahlus-Sunnah wa'l-Jama'ah declared Ashraf Ali Thanwi and other Deobandi 'scholars' to be Kafirs, as written in Husam Al-Haramayn. When Imam Ahmad Raza Khan presented this Fatwa to the 'Ulama of Hijaz, 33 'Ulama signed the Fatwa and agreed that the people mentioned within the Fatwa are Kafirs and anyone who doubts in their Kufr is also a Kafir. Therefore, your Deobandi 'Imam Sarfraz Khan Safdar' is also a Kafir, according to the Fatwa signed by the 'Ulama of Hijaz. But, of course, even the 'Ulama of Hijaz have no value in your eyes and you'll still say that Imam Ahmad Raza khan was wrong. It can all be condensed into one point, Imam Ahmad Raza Khan spent their entire life defending the honour of Rasoolullah صلى الله عليه وسلم and praising them, whilst the Deobandis spent their every waking moment finding ways to insult Rasoolullah صلى الله عليه وسلم and then trying to find ways to prove the legitimacy of their heresy from the Qur'an and Hadith, Astaghfirullah. He who truly possesses Imaan in his heart will have no trouble understanding who was right and who was wrong, and he who doesn't will wander blind, dumb and deaf, ignorant of the truth, as stated in Surah Al-Baqarah. May Allah keep the true Madhab Ahlus-Sunnah wa'l-Jama'ah strong, and protect it from the evil influences of Wahabis, Deobandis, Shias and any others who claim to be a part of Islam, yet have nothing to do with the Ahlus-Sunnah wa'l-Jama'ah.

Ahmad Raza Khan was a person of severe misguidance.
    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post

you just opened up a can of worms lool

Comment

Wassup?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHaqq View Post

Wassup?
          Yes son.
          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

Yes son.
            What was AbuSulaymaan saying about me? Can't find the quote

Comment

• Originally posted by TheHaqq View Post

What was AbuSulaymaan saying about me? Can't find the quote
              He said you are very SJ inclined or something.

Comment

.لعنة الله على الكاذبين
                .قل هاتوا برهنكم ان كنتم صدقين
                Last edited by Sunni Ashrafi; 19-11-20, 11:42 PM.

Comment

.لعنة الله على الكاذبين
                  Let's do a Mubahala on him if you are that truthful.

Comment

.لعنة الله على الكاذبين
                    That verse is regarding those who lie about Allah and his revelation, not a normal liar. So why did you post it?

Anyway, do you agree with Abu Sulaymaan on the bralwi beliefs?

Comment

Let's do a Mubahala on him if you are that truthful.
                      ٧٨٦/٩٢
                      المستغاث الا حضرت الله تعالي الصلوٰة والسلام عليك يا رسول الله

I see no benefit in having a conversation with an ignorant fool. As Imam Shafi'i said: 'اذا نطق السفيه وتجيبهفخري من اجابته السكوت', 'If a fool invites arguing with you, then the best attitude is silence, not responding'.

And when that fool is so ignorant and misguided as to say that the Mujaddid of the Ahlus-Sunnah was 'a person of severe misguidance', then I wouldn't even spit in his direction. May Allah protect the Ahlus-Sunnah Wal-Jama'ah from the Fitna of the Wahhabis. May Allah's curse be upon the liars.
                      Last edited by Sunni Ashrafi; 20-11-20, 12:12 AM.

Comment

٧٨٦/٩٢

I see no benefit in having a conversation with an ignorant fool. As Imam Shafi'i said: 'اذا نطق السفيه وتجيبهفخري من اجابته السكوت', 'If a fool invites arguing with you, then the best attitude is silence, not responding'.

And when that fool is so ignorant and misguided as to say that the Mujaddid of the Ahlus-Sunnah was 'a person of severe misguidance', then I wouldn't even spit in his direction. May Allah protect the Ahlus-Sunnah Wal-Jama'ah from the Fitna of the Wahhabis. May Allah's curse be upon the liars.
                        Coward.

Comment

٧٨٦/٩٢

This is as stupid as a salafi saying you guys are stupid for denying MiaW was a mujaddid.

And you also said an emotional statement, nice one, you achieved a lot.

Now, let's discuss his beliefs.

Comment

And when that fool is so ignorant and misguided as to say that the Mujaddid of the Ahlus-Sunnah was 'a person of severe misguidance', then....
                            Originally posted by Sunni Ashrafi View Post
                            ...the Mujaddid of the Ahlus-Sunnah...
                            Lool.

Hoo boy, you cannot make this stuff up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

Lool.

Hoo boy, you cannot make this stuff up.
                              ٧٨٦/٩٢

ڈال دی قلب میں عظمت مصطفی
                              سیدی اعلی حضرت پہ لاکھوں سلام

He instilled the love of Rasoolullah صلى الله عليه وسلم in the hearts of the people,
                              May countless blessings be upon our Master Ala Hazrat.

تجھ سے اور جنت سے کیا مطلب وھابی دور ہو
                              ہم رسول اللہ کے جنت رسول اللہ کی

What is your connection with Paradise, O Wahhabi? Stay away!
                              We are the slaves of Allah’s Apostle, Paradise the estate of Allah’s Apostle!
                              Last edited by Sunni Ashrafi; 20-11-20, 11:47 AM.

Comment

٧٨٦/٩٢

Mujaddid of Ahlus Sunnah??

He was a great Hanafi Faqih and Mutakallim, and one whose Fatawa should be given much attention by the next Muhaqqiq of the Maddhab, but it is impossible to say he holds rank as a Mujaddid. The two centuries he lived in have much clearer persons who are Mujaddid.

Talking about Mujaddid, I am sure you realise there was a certain Hanafi authority who came just before him, whose position in the Maddhab is as the Muhaqqiq of the Khalaf. I am sure you agree Shaykh Ahmad Raza is inferior in scholarship to him. If some do not even call him a Mujaddid (and he is more rightful) and if we are both in agreement that Shaykh Ahmad Raza's position within the Maddhab is inferior, then how can we call Shaykh Ahmad Raza a Mujaddid?
                                Amir ul-Muminin Sayyiduna Ali KarramAllahu Wajhah said,
                                "Mahma tasawwarta bi-balik, fallahu bi-khilaf dhalik,"
                                Whatever comes into your mind, Allah is other than that,

Al-Aqeedah Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal (Riwayah Abu Bakr al-Khallal),
                                1/116

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X