'Christian lecture' aaaargh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Christian lecture' aaaargh!

Today at work I had the wondrous benefit of trying to be converted back to Christianity by the guy who empties the recycling bins! lol

He used to be catholic (like me) but is now some sort of raving Christian!

So i had a whole long lecture.....aaaargh. Ironically it just made me more firm in my belief that Islam is the truth. He acted like I didn't know about the bible, but I have had a full Catholic upbringing and was finishing his sentences!

He reckoned Jesus died to save mankind, I was like its up to us to behave correctly and then God will judge us. He was like you are right BUT Jesus died to save us.....sigh
    :o[COLOR="Purple"][FONT="Arial Black"][B][B]HAPPY TO BE A MUSLIMAH![/B][/B][/FONT][/COLOR]:o

Re: 'Christian lecture' aaaargh!

maybe you can try to do some dawa of ur own 2 the guy, towards islam :D
    <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

subanallah, your faith is strong. may allah swt make it even stronger and bless u sis.

have you told him that you converted to islam?

Comment

I did indeed and you know what he said 'you can change back!

All i thought was how can i change back? When Mashallah I know the truth!
        :o[COLOR="Purple"][FONT="Arial Black"][B][B]HAPPY TO BE A MUSLIMAH![/B][/B][/FONT][/COLOR]:o

Comment

As far as I'm concerned, any attempt to convert me is an invitation for me to try to convert them to Islam. After all, they would do the same for you, innit?

Tell him to read the whole of MAS Abdel Hakeem's translation of the Qur'an (published Oxford Uni Press) - When he has done that, he can come and discuss religion with you. If he tells you to read the bible, tell him you already have read it. (which I expect is true as you used to be Christian, innit)

PS have you got access to the New Muslims section?
          [CENTER]
          [/CENTER]
          [CENTER]
          [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
          [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

lol

mashallah sis.

they are lost, they need to focus and increase there knowledge in all areas to reach the right path. inshallah.

subanallah, you dont have to give anyone lectures or debate with them.

if you just follow islam, you are showing how muslims dress and speak.

inshallah, allah will fill his heart with love for islam and he will convert :D

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X