More about your NIQAB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More about your NIQAB

Asalamu alaikum sisters (and brothers with wives ,sisters etc who wear the niqab),

I wondered if you could help me do some market research about the Niqabs currently available to buy, whether there is anyway you feel niqabs could be made more user friendly (whilst still allowing it to fulfil its primary function ofcourse) , whether you have any bug bears with them, the way they tie at the back, the way they might blow up in the wind, the materials etc!

Please let me know your thoughts on this matter - I am interested to hear all opinions!

Last edited by .khayriyyah.; 07-01-20, 10:26 PM.
    قد كانت لكم أسوة حسنة في إبراهيم والذين معه إذ قالوا لقومهم إنا برآء منكم ومما تعبدون من دون الله كفرنا بكم وبدا بيننا وبينكم العداوة والبغضاء أبدا حتى تؤمنوا بالله وحده

Comment

.khayriyyah. Yesterday, 09:26 PM
      About More about your NIQAB

Waalaykum assalam,

The site called House of Jilbab has a wide variety of niqabs. I think the best one they have is the snap button niqab. Because the niqab is attached to the back piece, you don't have to worry about it flying up in the wind, wearing a purse won't expose your shoulders, etc. There are two snap button niqabs and the one I at least think is better is the one with the flap. You can choose to cover your eyes if you want and people won't really see anything. If you don't want to cover your eyes, you can just flip it back. The one without the flap has mesh and you can also flip it back underneath, but I find the mesh to be annoying as it will mess with your eyes. You can check them out on their website. The one with the flap has a video, I think.

If you don't like them, the niqabs from Sunnah Style are better to go for. They're better quality than some of the others you'll find. You can order a normal one piece niqab from other brands and the material can turn out to be rough. Sunnah style uses good quality fabric.

^^^^^shared here as others may benefit

Comment

Bump** where are all my niqab i sisters at

Comment

Working...
        X