Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parents Love!

:salams

Many a times i see posts, threads, lectures, events endless discussion on marriage, potential spouse, ideal man, ideal woman..

but hardly do we ponder over how much love and affection we should have towards our parents.

writing this makes me all teary-eyed.. how grateful you are to have such caring, loving parents.. yet we neglect them... :(

[Sorry.. just one of them moments..] bohoth yaad aathi hai!
    Last edited by Hassnetwork; 04-05-07, 04:56 PM.

Re: Parents Love!

miss my mum

Comment

Originally posted by Hassnetwork View Post
      :salams

Many a times i see posts, threads, lectures, events endless discussion on marriage, potential spouse, ideal man, ideal woman..

but hardly do we ponder over how much love and affection we should have towards our parents.

writing this makes me all teary-eyed.. how grateful you are to have such caring, loving parents.. yet we neglect them... :(

[Sorry.. just one of them moments..] bohoth yaad aathi hai!
      I think i made a thread a while back called "Parents"

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Your right, parents love is unconditional they love us and accept us regardless of our faults and forgive us our mistakes. They deserve sooooo much more than we give them and yet even when we happen to neglect them they still make dua'z 4 us. The only love that grows day-by-day minute-by-minute the only whole love you will ever get is the love of your parents.

May Allah help us give our parents all the love they deserve and help us in making them happy!!
        What we fail to recogonize in others, is what we will never see and understand in ourselves..Keep it real.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X