Hadith Rejectors: One of the greatest fitan of this time being overlooked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hadith Rejectors: One of the greatest fitan of this time being overlooked

Every other day, I see them hijacking Muslim discussions, injecting their ignorance, confusing the laymen, causing fitnah. They are growing in numbers and are not leaving any opportunies to preach their deviant ideology. I see more and more Muslims using "Where does it say in the Qur'an that such-and-such is forbidden?" as an argument to justify sinful acts.

But, this is being overlooked a great deal. I don't see sufficient warnings about this group on Islamic media. Young laymen Muslims are being lead astray while nothing significant is being done to counter their ideology. Believe me, this is one of the greatest fitan of this time. They are twisting the meaning of the Qur'an, changing the way to pray, to fast, to give zakaat, to do Hajj.

They have many deviant sites such as:
    quran-islam.org
    ahl-alquran.com

They use popular platforms to drive laymen away, especially Quora, YouTube and other liberal online media.

I just want to bring everyone's attention to this great fitnah, since it is getting out of hand.

"And behold! ye come to us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all which We bestowed on you..." - Al-An'am:94

Funny thing is some reject hadith because it was written down 200 years after the prophet sallaho alayhi wa sallam

Where did they get this fact from ? An unverified statement from a historian

Ironic much
    The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
    ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Working...
    X