Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bayna3
    replied
    I have also seen sister with her daughter walking back from a lecture alone together, it was dark outside this was few months back I thought this was irresponsible as the area has a lot of shops close by that sell alcohol and a lot of weirdos and drunks are out

I would of walked behind them to make sure they got home okay because they live local but that would of been inappropriate on my part

Leave a comment:

• Rahma.
    replied
    Originally posted by Rahma. View Post
    Just read about a brother being stabbed multiple times (don't know details) - the family have asked for Du'as as he is in a critical state. (Don't know if this is the same as the above ^ incident)

Read his family announced his return to Allah. He was 23. Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un. To Allah belongs what he gave and to Him belongs what He took and everything with Him has an appointed time.

May Allah have Mercy upon the believers, the dead and the alive, and grant comfort to all, ameen.

Perhaps this is the same person mentioned by the brother above as the one that died. Ameen to the Du'a.

Leave a comment:

• Abu julaybeeb
    replied
    Originally posted by cuezed View Post
    Everyone needs to be careful. A brother was attacked by some guys driving by whilst he was walking back home from my local masjid last night.¬*
    Last edited by Abu julaybeeb; 27-05-19, 01:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Abu julaybeeb
    replied
    Ameen

2 boys were stabbed
    I know one died
    may Allah bless him with jannatul firdaws

Leave a comment:

• Rahma.
    replied

Just read about a brother being stabbed multiple times (don't know details) - the family have asked for Du'as as he is in a critical state. (Don't know if this is the same as the above ^ incident)

May Allah protect all, and grant ease, patience, strength and full recovery to the afflicted and their loved ones, raise them in status, and make them only to come through stronger as believers, being of the foremost who thank Him and spread the light of His Greatness and Beauty, ameen.

Leave a comment:

• cuezed
    replied
    Everyone needs to be careful. A brother was attacked by some guys driving by whilst he was walking back home from my local masjid last night. 

Leave a comment:

• notEVOLVED
    replied
    Where are the men mahrams of these women? It seems that women are more enthusiastic to pray in the mosque than men these days.

Leave a comment:

• Abu julaybeeb
    replied
    Originally posted by Kaas View Post

So many sisters go out by themselves, im in this dutch group on fb and they posted how 2 sisters got attacked last night after taraweeh, and then a sister responded that she always rides her bike to taraweeh as if thats better. Riding a bike isnt even a suitable behaviour for sisters alltogether. There are too many sisters that insist on going to the masjid alone at night subhanAllah
    Dumb
    then they moan when something happens

Leave a comment:

• Kaas
    replied
    Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
    Thats just irresponsible

and women are rewarded for praying at home
    So many sisters go out by themselves, im in this dutch group on fb and they posted how 2 sisters got attacked last night after taraweeh, and then a sister responded that she always rides her bike to taraweeh as if thats better. Riding a bike isnt even a suitable behaviour for sisters alltogether. There are too many sisters that insist on going to the masjid alone at night subhanAllah

Leave a comment:

• Abu julaybeeb
    replied
    Thats just irresponsible

and women are rewarded for praying at home

Leave a comment:

• Kaas
    started a topic Woman going out by themselves at night

Woman going out by themselves at night

Salaam aleiykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

sisters you must be so carefull, i understand your love for the masjid but realise how many sisters are being hurt by kuffar at this time of the night, if no mahram can come with you just pray home in sha Allah.

yesterday i saw a pregnant niqabi all by herself walking after tahajud, it was 1.45 am! Either her mahrams have no gheerah or they don't know what she's up to.

sisters be carefull and brothers protect your womenfolk.
Working...
X