Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman going out by themselves at night

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
    He was trying to stop a fight between 2 guys and got stabbed to death رحمه لله
    SubhanAllah, the extremes are so far apart in this country
    Please visit my Youtube cooking channel

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiv...YMkhbbgtX-lL8Q

    Comment


    • #17
      That was my secondary school

      Life gone, just like that

      Comment


      • #18
        what a thread.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Kaas View Post

          SubhanAllah, the extremes are so far apart in this country
          Yes thats hot it is here
          Some very religious some even willing to sacrifice their life for the deen
          and the polar opposite some apostate or pretty much abandoned the religion
          and then you have some in the middle

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

            Yes thats hot it is here
            Some very religious some even willing to sacrifice their life for the deen
            and the polar opposite some apostate or pretty much abandoned the religion
            and then you have some in the middle
            Tbh sometimes i wish it were me so I'd get shahadah, what else do i want from this world apart from having kids, idk if it's wrong thinking
            Please visit my Youtube cooking channel

            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiv...YMkhbbgtX-lL8Q

            Comment


            • #21
              Dont wish for death

              Wish for a long life full of righteous deeds

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by M230DX View Post
                Dont wish for death

                Wish for a long life full of righteous deeds
                She is wishing for martyrdom. Nothing wrong with it.

                "And behold! ye come to us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all which We bestowed on you..." - Al-An'am:94

                Comment


                • #23
                  Ok

                  My bad

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by M230DX View Post
                    Dont wish for death

                    Wish for a long life full of righteous deeds
                    You can wish for shahada and a long life

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      TBH I hear more man being attacked than women leaving the masjid. The biggest attack I heard of women in masjid this year is some guy put on a nikkab and went to masjid to check out security situation. He got caught quickly otherwise who knows what his intention were. Since then all the masjid in my neighborhood mandates women need to take off their nikkab once they are inside the sister section. But I live in a car dependent city & most female walk to the parking lot & then in their garage.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Kya View Post
                        TBH I hear more man being attacked than women leaving the masjid. The biggest attack I heard of women in masjid this year is some guy put on a nikkab and went to masjid to check out security situation. He got caught quickly otherwise who knows what his intention were. Since then all the masjid in my neighborhood mandates women need to take off their nikkab once they are inside the sister section. But I live in a car dependent city & most female walk to the parking lot & then in their garage.
                        Yes I saw the sign outside the masjid I pray at.
                        There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X