congregational Dua after every Asr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• congregational Dua after every Asr

the Masjid I go to always after congregational Asr Prayer the imam will always follow up with a congregational Dua, im not sure if this is Bidah or not so sometimes I just leave right after just in case it is

(everyone usually raises theres hands too) this long congregational dua only happens after Asr prayer, usually after other salah he just makes a quick 2 seconds one and leaves but the Asr one is pretty long in comparison

can anyone chime in on this issue, thanks

Thats not from the sunnah

and the etiquettes of duaa include praising Allah then asking for your requests and also praising Muhammed صلي الله عليه وسلم and making duaa for others
    i dont get how all that is done in 2 seconds

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
      Thats not from the sunnah

and the etiquettes of duaa include praising Allah then asking for your requests and also praising Muhammed صلي الله عليه وسلم and making duaa for others
      i dont get how all that is done in 2 seconds
      that's on the other salah, but on the Asr he makes a long congregational Dua, the other Masjid I used to go to never done this and im not used to any imam in the other Masjid making Dua after Salah, I only go to this one because its closer and I can go there more often so the Asr dua is like 1 min or 2

I did find this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZFxICJ-7ds

but I just wanted more opinions because they only usually do this long Dua after Asr

Comment

Originally posted by Bayna3 View Post

that's on the other salah, but on the Asr he makes a long congregational Dua, the other Masjid I used to go to never done this and im not used to any imam in the other Masjid making Dua after Salah, I only go to this one because its closer and I can go there more often so the Asr dua is like 1 min or 2

I did find this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZFxICJ-7ds

but I just wanted more opinions because they only usually do this long Dua after Asr
        Do ur own duaa

Comment

the Masjid I go to always after congregational Asr Prayer the imam will always follow up with a congregational Dua, im not sure if this is Bidah or not so sometimes I just leave right after just in case it is

(everyone usually raises theres hands too) this long congregational dua only happens after Asr prayer, usually after other salah he just makes a quick 2 seconds one and leaves but the Asr one is pretty long in comparison

Last edited by Morose; 22-05-19, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Have you spoken to anyone at the masjid?

Comment

please delete my beard thread :) the rant is over and is now regrettable!

why is it something Bengalis usually do?

JazakAllah khair

Comment

please delete my beard thread :) the rant is over and is now regrettable!

why is it something Bengalis usually do?

JazakAllah khair

Comment

Working...
                X