tired of life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tired of life

I'm feeling tired of my life and having suicide thoughts as nothing has gone my way in life, I have tried my best at everything and still have no outcome, i have very bad luck and even the smallest things have become difficult for me, for example all my siblings are happily married whereas Im struggling to even find a wife, what to do with my life as I have been praying etc but seems like Allah swt is punishing me as my soul is tired, why Isit that everything in life has become difficult for me whereas everything seems so simple for other people? Does Allah swt make some people born to just suffer?

Originally posted by muhammadhassan View Post
    I'm feeling tired of my life and having suicide thoughts as nothing has gone my way in life, I have tried my best at everything and still have no outcome, i have very bad luck and even the smallest things have become difficult for me, for example all my siblings are happily married whereas Im struggling to even find a wife, what to do with my life as I have been praying etc but seems like Allah swt is punishing me as my soul is tired, why Isit that everything in life has become difficult for me whereas everything seems so simple for other people? Does Allah swt make some people born to just suffer?
    {They follow not except assumption and what [their] souls desire, and there has already come to them from their Lord guidance}

{Or is there for man whatever he wishes?}

{Rather, to Allah belongs the Hereafter and the first [life].}

An-Najm 23-25

Allah gives to some and witholds from others. Then, a time comes when the people who were given before have little or nothing, and the people who Allah withheld from are now given. Such is the life of this world. Allah told us to believe and set our sights on the Hereafter.

By the way, a spouse is not something you deserve or should be granted. It is actually from the rizq of Allah. So ask Allah from His rizq.

Comment

Just to add to what akhi Basheer has said, your assumption that you have bad luck is superstitious nonsense.

There is no such thing as luck, everything happens by the permission and will of Allah سبحانه وتعالى nothing happens by chance. If something good happens to you, its a favour of Allah tala upon you, if something bad happens its because of your deeds. You have the option of falling into despair and ruining yourself or turning to Allah عز و جل
      ​​​
      Allah عز و جل says...

Surah Ar-Rum 30: Ayah 36

وَاِذَاۤ اَذَقۡنَا النَّاسَ رَحۡمَۃً فَرِحُوۡا بِہَا ؕ  وَاِنۡ تُصِبۡہُمۡ سَیِّئَۃٌۢ بِمَا قَدَّمَتۡ اَیۡدِیۡہِمۡ اِذَا ہُمۡ یَقۡنَطُوۡنَ 

And when We cause mankind to taste of mercy, they rejoice therein, but
      when some evil afflicts them because of (evil deeds and sins) that their (own) hands have sent forth, lo! They are in despair!

Don't be like those people who Allah عز و جل gave a taste of their own evil deeds and they fell into despair,

Be like those who turn to Allah سبحانه وتعالى with humility, Istighfar and Tawbah regardless of what happens.

جزاك الله خيرا
      Last edited by Saif-Uddin; 27-03-19, 12:59 PM.
      http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

This is a good sign, the fact that you are being tested more is good.

''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

I think its because Allah knows if he was to give you everything you want, you would probably forget him, btw you are not alone in these situation a lot of brothers are going through this
          seek help through patience and prayer

also I was just reading/watching this, so may be of some use to you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep6eJnRLBEA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37AOU63VjLg&t=

https://muslimvillage.com/2019/01/14...ust-ask-allah/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1KgJBMivII

​​​​​​​https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1491...-finding-a-job

Comment

Increase yourself in the knowledge of your Creator and Islam and you will understand better what's going on. Nothing has gone your way, but everything has gone Allah's way. Be thankful that it's not going your way, because you have no knowledge of anything and be double thankful that it's instead going Allah's way because he has ALL the knowledge.

When we complain about small things Allah gives us big things to complain about. We must be grateful for what we have, and Allah will increase us for what we are grateful for. We must be patient when we receive hardships and there is blessings in that too. Don't whine and complain about the small things in life, you will get big things/real things to complain about.

Comment

Keep praying and making Duaa
              وَلَا تَيْأَسُوا مِنْ رَوْحِ اللَّهِ ۖ إِنَّهُ لَا يَيْأَسُ مِنْ رَوْحِ اللَّهِ إِلَّا الْقَوْمُ الْكَافِرُونَ

and never give up hope of Allah's Soothing Mercy: truly no one despairs of Allah's Soothing Mercy, except those who have no faith. ( Yussef: 87)

May Allah ease your affairs
              ​​​​​​​

Comment

Remember that you don't know what's khayr for you. Marriage is not going to solve your problems and make you automatically happy. No person can do that for you, but yourself. Feeling low/suicidal is a symptom, and you have to figure out what the cause is. Ask yourself: how is my relationship with Allah? Have I been praying? Have I been reading the Qur'an?

Btw Allah says in the Qur'an(interpretation of the meanings): "And whoever turns away from My remembrance - indeed, he will have a depressed life." (20:124)

And in another ayah Allah says (interpretation of the meanings): Whoever does righteousness, whether male or female, while he is a believer - We will surely cause him to live a good life." (16:97)

Allah is informing us about what we need to do in order to live a good stress free life. We need to turn to Him and rectify and better our relationship with Allah and in return Allah will rectify our affairs bi'dhnillah.

Comment

hello. hang on in there.

I cant say I know how it feels to be suicidal but I have experienced depression and despair.

I know a person that never seems to get overcome (or maybe they are just better at hiding it) so I asked them a few Qs and came to see that this person never worries about the future, they plot and plan about it a lot, put a lot of effort in (and enjoy the challenge of the here and now) but they see worrying about anything beyond the short term as illogical because they say life could change for you drastically so it makes no sense.

What I took from that was a bit more appreciation for the immediate present. I took a long walk today after work and noticed all the blossoms on the trees, it felt like a blessing to witness, and brought me some *muted* joy. It only lasted so long but maybe if you can fill your days with these it will be some healing.

I remember watching this interview with a 114 year old, they wanted to know his secret...his family were long gone but you could see the curiosity and appreciation with which he'd approach the most mundane of tasks, even ordering from tesco online was an adventure

yesterday I was pretty upset about some stuff, just kept thinking while I was lying on the sofa with a duvet, watching the bake off special, with my sister sitting opposite...and yesterday we were safe...just watching some mindless programme......I was pretty teary about stuff ..but the weird thing is..what my circumstances were yesterday would be thought of as paradise to some people

slow down and strip it all back to the basics, it's something I'm still trying to do

Comment

Hadith Nawawi :

On the authority of Abu Abbas Abdullah bin Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) who said:

One day I was behind the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) [riding on the same mount] and he said, “O young man, I shall teach you some words [of advice]: Be mindful of Allah and Allah will protect you. Be mindful of Allah and you will find Him in front of you. If you ask, then ask Allah [alone]; and if you seek help, then seek help from Allah [alone]. And know that if the nation were to gather together to benefit you with anything, they would not benefit you except with what Allah had already prescribed for you. And if they were to gather together to harm you with anything, they would not harm you except with what Allah had already prescribed against you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried.” It was related by at-Tirmidhi, who said it was a good and sound hadeeth. Another narration, other than that of Tirmidhi, reads: Be mindful of Allah, and you will find Him in front of you. Recognize and acknowledge Allah in times of ease and prosperity, and He will remember you in times of adversity. And know that what has passed you by [and you have failed to attain] was not going to befall you, and what has befallen you was not going to pass you by. And know that victory comes with patience, relief with affliction, and hardship with ease.

Life in this dunya is a test. Some people are tested with abundance, some are tested with lack.
                    Do your best to achieve your hopes and dreams, within what is permissible in Islam, so that your effort itself is blessed by Allah and even if you don't achieve it, you have not angered Allah.
                    No creation can go against Qadr of Allah. Stop comparing yourself with others. Allah may be testing them by giving them so much.
                    He has created man from a sperm-drop; and behold this same (man) becomes an open disputer! (16:4)

Comment

Working...
                    X