No announcement yet.

How to deal with our youngsters on haram dating websites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need to keep a cool head when dealing with kids. They don't respond well otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post
      You need to keep a cool head when dealing with kids. They don't respond well otherwise.
      shes 18
      not really a kid
      but yh he shouldnt slap her
      that would push her away more

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

shes 18
        not really a kid
        but yh he shouldnt slap her
        that would push her away more

Comment

i meant shes bulugh
          and is an adult in islam and responsible for her self and sinful and will be held accountable for her won actions thus shes not exscused

didnt say shes mature (although haram relationships doesnt necessarily mean your immature it just means your struggling to resist your nafs)

didnt say she not the parents kid

Comment

Originally posted by rud-mh View Post

Talk about dating? She is 18. What dating talk did she need before that? Is she supposed to date a few guys before getting married? What face would her parents show to society after that? How are parents meant to show authority as a friend? I agree the slap might have been too much, but she did not deserve a reward either...
            I meant talk about dating and the Islamic point of view. Talk to them about the harms of dating etc I didn’t mean to encourage her to date, rather the opposite. Show them how to get married the Islamic way. I think you misunderstood what I meant. Just to clarify, am saying to show them how Islamic marriage should be. And am not saying reward her. There should be a balance between discipline and being there for them.

Comment

Update: her parents have found her a potential groom. I understand both your point of view and that of the parents.
              But maybe, as they said, speaking from a third point of view, one might not understand how it really feels. Nonetheless, I will start a petition like the French one to have the website closed! Sugardating is really just another tool of shaytaan.

Comment

I'm sorry to be posting this during the holy month of Ramadan. Things are getting out of hand. Her old sugardaddy from the sugardaters website is still sending her messages and they claim to be in love with each other. I am lost.

Comment

Originally posted by rud-mh View Post
                  I'm sorry to be posting this during the holy month of Ramadan. Things are getting out of hand. Her old sugardaddy from the sugardaters website is still sending her messages and they claim to be in love with each other. I am lost.
                  I dont know if this is serious or not
                  but i will have husn dann

this guy shes chatting to on this website
                  make her understand that hes just trying to take advantage of her and use her
                  he doesnt care about her its all just lies
                  he just wants to commit zina
                  If it has to be the case then remove her phone and any way of contact she has with him but that might just make her do things more secretly
                  get rid of those friends they are bad and influencing her negatively
                  dont let her hang out speak to those people
                  she shouldnt go outside alone either for a while
                  best thing is parents should sit down and speak to her
                  make her understand this guy is bad
                  Talk to her about marriage if she feels its time for a companion
                  get her speaking to a good righteous muslim for marriage
                  shes young and emotional and naive any guy that says some sweet words and is good looking will make her think shes in love but really its just lust
                  Shel quickly fall for some other guy if hes just as good
                  get her speaking to a righteous muslim for marriage
                  make her quit all these dirty sites talks and friends
                  make her understand he just wants to abuse her

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X