No announcement yet.

How to deal with our youngsters on haram dating websites

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need to keep a cool head when dealing with kids. They don't respond well otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post
      You need to keep a cool head when dealing with kids. They don't respond well otherwise.
      shes 18
      not really a kid
      but yh he shouldnt slap her
      that would push her away more

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

shes 18
        not really a kid
        but yh he shouldnt slap her
        that would push her away more
        I am speaking in a general sense. And it doesn’t matter about her age. Just because she’s 18 it doesn’t mean that she’s mature. They are still going to be your kids no matter how old they get.

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post

I am speaking in a general sense. And it doesn’t matter about her age. Just because she’s 18 it doesn’t mean that she’s mature. They are still going to be your kids no matter how old they get.
          i meant shes bulugh
          and is an adult in islam and responsible for her self and sinful and will be held accountable for her won actions thus shes not exscused

didnt say shes mature (although haram relationships doesnt necessarily mean your immature it just means your struggling to resist your nafs)

didnt say she not the parents kid

Comment

Originally posted by rud-mh View Post

Talk about dating? She is 18. What dating talk did she need before that? Is she supposed to date a few guys before getting married? What face would her parents show to society after that? How are parents meant to show authority as a friend? I agree the slap might have been too much, but she did not deserve a reward either...
            I meant talk about dating and the Islamic point of view. Talk to them about the harms of dating etc I didn’t mean to encourage her to date, rather the opposite. Show them how to get married the Islamic way. I think you misunderstood what I meant. Just to clarify, am saying to show them how Islamic marriage should be. And am not saying reward her. There should be a balance between discipline and being there for them.

Comment

Update: her parents have found her a potential groom. I understand both your point of view and that of the parents.
              But maybe, as they said, speaking from a third point of view, one might not understand how it really feels. Nonetheless, I will start a petition like the French one to have the website closed! Sugardating is really just another tool of shaytaan.

Comment

Working...
              X