Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is hijab mandatory in the masjid?

Salaam aleiykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

so i have seen women go to the mosque for studying or to ask a question perhaps, not wearing hijab.

i also see how the mosque welcomes 3 students from uni, non muslims, not wearing hijab, to answer some questions of theirs.

is it so that kuffar can come in the mosque without a hijab? Also can muslims who choose not to follow the command of Allah just do that in the mosque without mosque authorities forbidding them?

I don't see the point in enforcing this rule on women who do not ordinarily cover as they will be in a segregated space once inside the mosque ....they are sinful when they are outside, once they are inside they are usually around women only.

Sorry its not actually answering your question but this always comes to my mind.

Comment

there is rulings to all these situations that people choose to ignore and these mosque committes are mostly coconuts them selves that dont know anything so they will do as they please ignoring the rulings aswell

for info check fiqh books in regards to these situations or check islamqa

Comment

It's a hard question to answer with definite authority.

Would you rather have women without hijab in the mosque finding out about Islam, or would you rather have women without hijab not in the mosque and not finding out about Islam? Hope it makes it easier to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by IsaahM View Post

Would you rather have women without hijab in the mosque finding out about Islam, or would you rather have women without hijab not in the mosque and not finding out about Islam? Hope it makes it easier to understand.
          it doesnt matter there are rulings within the deen as to whether these things are allowed or not

Comment

Originally posted by IsaahM View Post

You can also allow them in the mosque but kindly ask them to cover up since islam is a religion of respect and since they wanna learn they should respect us. Islam isnt something to mess with so they may understand that were serious too

Comment

Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
              I don't see the point in enforcing this rule on women who do not ordinarily cover as they will be in a segregated space once inside the mosque ....they are sinful when they are outside, once they are inside they are usually around women only.

Sorry its not actually answering your question but this always comes to my mind.
              It was men and woman in the same section

Comment

Originally posted by Kaas View Post

You can also allow them in the mosque but kindly ask them to cover up since islam is a religion of respect and since they wanna learn they should respect us. Islam isnt something to mess with so they may understand that were serious too
                no thats not always the case
                sometimes they arent allowed depends on the situation

Comment

Working...
                X