Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you eat at a place where they also sell pork?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you eat at a place where they also sell pork?

They serve halal food and also have pork options for non muslims and apparently prepare this on a different worktop. Is it allowed to eat from here? What about veg options?

I can witness in kitchens they cut the bread with the same knife they cut the port, they dont wash their hands to go from one to another etc. But if they do promise to segregate halal from haram i guess you may believe them... Allahu alam
    Please visit my Youtube cooking channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiv...YMkhbbgtX-lL8Q

Comment

Originally posted by Kaas View Post
      I can witness in kitchens they cut the bread with the same knife they cut the port, they dont wash their hands to go from one to another etc. But if they do promise to segregate halal from haram i guess you may believe them... Allahu alam
      I feel like asking them if they use seperate utensils but i already asked them if the food is halal and have been there a few times There's no other food place nearby that ia as good, as in I actually get a good meal lol. I got non meat pasta the other day and there was a small piece of (halal)chicken in there.

Comment

Originally posted by usernametaken View Post

I feel like asking them if they use seperate utensils but i already asked them if the food is halal and have been there a few times There's no other food place nearby that ia as good, as in I actually get a good meal lol. I got non meat pasta the other day and there was a small piece of (halal)chicken in there.
        Yea everything is made on the same stove and you know how in kitchens theres time preassure so usually they are going from one pan to the other real quickly etc.. a gril is also like an example of one big grill on which they grill meat and fish and only wash it after service etc
        Please visit my Youtube cooking channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiv...YMkhbbgtX-lL8Q

Comment

Should a Muslim only eat at a exclusively halal place?

Comment

This could apply to anything like supermarket sandwiches because we don't know how they are prepared.

Comment

-_______________-

Comment

If in doubt, leave it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
                  If in doubt, leave it out.
                  What about sandwiches from supermarkets? I don't have doubt about buying those but they could be prepared in a way that makes them contaminated with haram food.

Comment

What about sandwiches from supermarkets? I don't have doubt about buying those but they could be prepared in a way that makes them contaminated with haram food.
                    Lol,

Spot the contradiction in that statement,

Comment

I know. It seems contradictory to me to think it's ok to buy food from some places like sandwiches from supermarkets vs another place

Comment

I did that on purpose.

Comment

Unless you all buy sandwiches from these supermarkets.

Comment

I know. It seems contradictory to me to think it's ok to buy food from some places like sandwiches from supermarkets vs another place
                            The contradiction is that you said you have no doubt but then expressed doubt.

-_-

Comment

I know

Comment

Working...
                              X