Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Challenge (about women posting their pictures online)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
    I don't get it. What's the "challenge"?

All those months and years training the sons and daughters and instructing them, and this is the attitude I get in the end.

Meh.

I guess this is just how the world is. Never expect anything from anyone. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by A.Basheer View Post

All those months and years training the sons and daughters and instructing them, and this is the attitude I get in the end.

Meh.

I guess this is just how the world is. Never expect anything from anyone. *sigh*
      What exactly are you talking about?

What "attitude"?

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

its moderate or liberal muslims
        they will say it

like if i say about women wearing niqaab my uncle calls me extreme

when i say its not right for men and women to chat in a gathering it should be segregated
        and that the brother in law is death
        they look at me with disgust and say not everyonr thinks like that
        What I meant by that was most won't say anything to you although they dislike it
        لا يؤخر الله أمراً إلا لخير
        ولا يحرمك أمراً إلا لخير
        ولا ينزل عليك بلاءً إلا لخير
        فلا تحزن
        فـرب الخير لا يأتي إلا بخير

Comment

Last edited by hasan2013; 27-01-19, 11:02 PM.

Comment

I don't get it. What's the "challenge"?

From OP
            ...Give one benefit of a woman posting her picture on social media...

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

From OP
              There is no benefit.

Comment

Okay here is my challenge:

Give one benefit of a woman posting her picture on social media.

This is usually done while smiling and wearing partial hijab.

And here is a question:

Why have the Muslims in the West completely abrogated veiling of the face (wearing niqab) from the Sharee'ah? Why do they treat it as an innovation in the religion, while in reality the least we can say is that it is recommended (mustahabb)?
                Are you talking about sisters who only have female friends on social media so their pictures are visible to their friends, or do you mean the one that is a profile picture? Or are you talking about selfies that anyone can see?
                مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
                It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
                Surah al-Baqarah
                [2:245]

.:.
                .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

There is no benefit.
                  You failed the challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

You failed the challenge.
                    Woe is me...

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post

Are you talking about sisters who only have female friends on social media so their pictures are visible to their friends, or do you mean the one that is a profile picture? Or are you talking about selfies that anyone can see?
                      A private Facebook account that only sisters can see is different yea. But it's not safe from the eyes of men either way.

So yea, what was meant was a public social media account.

Comment

If I see one of the words I said quoted one more time I think I will have a fit

Comment

A private Facebook account that only sisters can see is different yea. But it's not safe from the eyes of men either way.

So is it just one profile picture or an account that posts a lot of selfies?
                          مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
                          It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
                          Surah al-Baqarah
                          [2:245]

.:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                          Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

From an Islamic point of view, it's not beneficial to promote yourself like that, so there are no benefits full stop. You're promoting jealousy, zina, competition and inflicting danger on yourself.

Even when it comes to showing off/promoting one self/attention, people run out of energy, they fall into depression and they can't keep up with their flawless image online, being fake is tiring too. Non muslims recognise that comparing has become out of control.

There are no benefits and now non muslims are trying to prevent damages done by social media, not just on adults but kids as well, serious stories such as following trends that are resulting in suicide.
                            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

desperate creeps stalk women and try to dm them by pretending to be a female or friend

and there is also grooming by disgusting animals, naļve girls will fall for it
                              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post

So is it just one profile picture or an account that posts a lot of selfies?
                                What I'm referring to (which is backed by the Quran and Sunnah) is about just one profile picture - or any picture that is posted publicly.

An account that posts a lot of selfies makes it that much worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X