X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aliya
    started a topic anyone interested?

anyone interested?

is anyone interested in recipes other than middle eastern and indian ones? i cook a lot of different cuisines and would be happy to share if anyone is interested.

Aliya

• Peter J. Malloy
    replied
    Fry bread aka Navaho taco's are great.

You even get to "pat" the pita bread before you fry it. Great for kids...they love it.

P

Leave a comment:

• Nadia
    replied
    Originally posted by Malcom
    My 2 cents: Put you recipie under a "Catigory" (snacks& appitisers, desserts, fish, meat, ect). Will make it easy to find and post new.
    Alyia....this is a good idea...please do!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Recipes

Salam Aliya
    I am very interested to taste the pakistani food. If you have some recipe please put them online
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Ruqayyah
    replied
    Yeah, Whats wrong with English dishes? Potatoes are great!!! You can mash em. Boil em. Roast em. Chip em. Waffle em. Or burn em like me mam!!!lol. Sadly im on the 'Asian dish' band wagon havin a Pakistani husband. But hey, I make a mean aloo gobee!

Leave a comment:

• Nighthawk2
    replied
    Some of my favorite recipes are Mexican & South American. I have a couple that I'll post and hope a few people have some to offer me.

Gracias amigos y amigas

Leave a comment:

• Muslim Sista
    replied
    Yeah i would like to pick up some tips, but you see i already know how to cook and i can't follow anyones instructions.
    Sorry i'll have to give it a miss.

Leave a comment:

• Naiha
    replied
    salaam
    i feel hungry seeing u ppl talk about delicious food.....
    hhhhhhmmmmmmm
    i waiting too.

Leave a comment:

• chaotic1
    replied
    I'm still salivating over here, patiently awaiting a mouth watering recipe to satisfy my rumbling stomach!!

Leave a comment:

• PeaceCharity
    replied
    Originally posted by chaotic1
    I vote for African dishes. Any would be appreciated (my horizons certainly need to be broadened)!
    I'd like anything new...
    African sounds like a good start!

Leave a comment:

• chaotic1
    replied
    I vote for African dishes. Any would be appreciated (my horizons certainly need to be broadened)!

Leave a comment:

• Malcom
    replied
    My 2 cents: Put you recipie under a "Catigory" (snacks& appitisers, desserts, fish, meat, ect). Will make it easy to find and post new.

Leave a comment:

• Aliya
    replied
    Any particular cuisine you are interested in? I cook all kinds from Mexican, to American, to Italian, to Chinese, to Thai, African etc. If you have anything in mind, let me know. Am more than happy to post. :)

Wasalaam

Aliya

Leave a comment:

• PeaceCharity
    replied
    Re: anyone interested?

Originally posted by Aliya
    is anyone interested in recipes other than middle eastern and indian ones? i cook a lot of different cuisines and would be happy to share if anyone is interested.

Aliya
    I'm interested!!!
    Please!?

-Charity

Leave a comment:

Working...
X