Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salaam

Assalamu'alaikum

How are you my brothers and sisters? I don't know if you guys still remember me. My last post was in 2017. Long time, huh. Just want to come back and say hi after my fiance reminded me, why don't you just login and say hi here. Lol. So here I am. Hope you guys all rite....

~ Don’t trade a house in Jannah :insha:, for a lowly house in this transient world ~

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Assalaamu alaikum sis, yeah I remember you, how are you these days,

in sha Allah hopefully all is well on ur end :)
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Mockingjay
      Assalamu'alaikum

How are you my brothers and sisters? I don't know if you guys still remember me. My last post was in 2017. Long time, huh. Just want to come back and say hi after my fiance reminded me, why don't you just login and say hi here. Lol. So here I am. Hope you guys all rite....
      Walakum salaam, I remember you sis
      May Allah swt bless your marriage :)

Comment

Did you find your fiance on this site? Why did he/she remind you of it... sorry I'm just bored

Comment

Originally posted by IsaahM View Post
          Did you find your fiance on this site? Why did he/she remind you of it... sorry I'm just bored
          Lol no I didn't find him here. I found him "OUTTA" here. Because I told him I used to "ENGAGE" in this cool forum so he said yeah why not you log in again.
          ~ Don’t trade a house in Jannah :insha:, for a lowly house in this transient world ~

They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it (61 : 8)

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
            Assalaamu alaikum sis, yeah I remember you, how are you these days,

in sha Allah hopefully all is well on ur end :)
            Wa'alaikumussalam sister. I remember you too! Alhumdulillah I am very well. Inshallah you are too!

Comment

Originally posted by Mockingjay View Post

Wa'alaikumussalam sister. I remember you too! Alhumdulillah I am very well. Inshallah you are too!
              Yes I'm doing fine sister, glad ur well!
              وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Walaykum salam,

This place is still going but quieter than it used to be cos' we had months of technical problems and that put people off so several people left last year
                The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by Mockingjay View Post

Lol no I didn't find him here. I found him "OUTTA" here. .

Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Working...
                  X