Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sisters who work - Why do you do it instead of staying at home?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

I'm sorry but the truth is some women are failing. Now what you got to say?
    The reality is men in general can think more logically

I do think many men are sick of the of the 9 - 5 work and you are successful and hardworking mentality

So they have stopped caring as much?

Obviously they have to earn so they still work, no choice in that.

It would also explain how its muslim men mostly thinking of business and passive income.
    ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

• Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post

What do you think I was hoping to achieve?
      The fact that someone is asking 20+ pages in should tell you something.

Comment

• Originally posted by abufulaans View Post

If you really want to do something you will find 100 reasons to do so.

'Some don't have the luxury to stay home' is a common argument

The problem is it is not just them 'some' working, it is the vast majority.
        How many in this thread have said they have a dire need to work and earn?

Comment

The reality is men in general can think more logically

I do think many men are sick of the of the 9 - 5 work and you are successful and hardworking mentality

So they have stopped caring as much?

Obviously they have to earn so they still work, no choice in that.

It would also explain how its muslim men mostly thinking of business and passive income.
          Some men are quite happy for women to work and pay the bills while they take it easy. They are lazy and are happy to take advantage...equality has it's disadvantages. I don't think they are the sort that work and pack it in, I think they just never start. Solution is don't marry them if you are not happy with those type of men.

Comment

How many in this thread have said they have a dire need to work and earn?
            None, then again we cannot assume, at the same time is just shows the dire need is an excuse

If you read the sisters post you will also see what im getting at

To her, men failing is them failing to work a good 9 - 5 job with motivation

They cannot think beyond that
            ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

Some men are quite happy for women to work and pay the bills while they take it easy. They are lazy and are happy to take advantage...equality has it's disadvantages. I don't think they are the sort that work and pack it in, I think they just never start. Solution is don't marry them if you are not happy with those type of men.
              Why are we even discussing them sort of dayooth men, thats a completely different topic lol

Im talking about deeni muslims

Comment

Why are we even discussing them sort of dayooth men, thats a completely different topic lol

Im talking about deeni muslims
                Ya'sin loves to throw this in randomly in threads.

Comment

Ya'sin loves to throw this in randomly in threads.
                  Interesting

See there is no issue when jahil sisters want to work, what on earth do we expect, they should start praying first and wearing hijaab and studying ect

The problem is so many more religous sisters are becoming deluded and following them

Comment

Interesting

See there is no issue when jahil sisters want to work, what on earth do we expect, they should start praying first and wearing hijaab and studying ect

The problem is so many more religous sisters are becoming deluded and following them
                    #Iknowmyrights #nothingwrongwithworking

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

it helps when there are female professions
                      muslim girls qualifying as teachers is so common, within my family, my distant relatives, neighbours, communities, tbh I think in every Bengali family there is one teacher

if they're not a teacher then they're something way better than the men

i'm sorry but this is the truth. why is it that some men are failing? where is their drive to feed their families? They would rather the wife go out and put food on the table. There is no determination from their part.

If we stay at home we get taunted for living for free, where do we go? we can't even rely on our father or husbands because then we would either be daddy's girls or a lazy housewife.

Correct me if i'm wrong, under the shariah a woman has the right to be totally dependent on her guardian, and if she doesn't have one then the state provides for her, no?

some men don't see it that way, they think, why should they have to work and pay to look after you

you are single now, once you get married it's likely you will want your wife to do some work and have her own cash, it's an advantage for you

I've never met a religious man who preferred or demanded his wife to work. Some were okay with it, sure, but demanded it? Wouldn't let them stay home?

If you mean cultural or non religious men, none of the sisters here would marry them anyway. So where's the issue?

Comment

I'm sorry but the truth is some women are failing. Now what you got to say?
                        Do I always have to even it out
                        it's common sense

a woman eats apples, a man eats apples too

im not denying it's only men who are failing, yes there are women failing too

The man is the fountain head, pouring the wrong type of water

That is the difference
                        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

I've never met a religious man who preferred or demanded his wife to work. Some were okay with it, sure, but demanded it? Wouldn't let them stay home?

If you mean cultural or non religious men, none of the sisters here would marry them anyway. So where's the issue?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you say you want a wife with a degree?

How is that any different

Religious men can change after marriage

Everyone at the mosque knows them but it's a different story at home
                          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Do I always have to even it out
                            it's common sense

a woman eats apples, a man eats apples too

im not denying it's only men who are failing, yes there are women failing too

The man is the fountain head, pouring the wrong type of water

That is the difference
                            Tell it to the failing sisters!

Comment

• rude post edited
                              Last edited by Ya'sin; 08-02-19, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you say you want a wife with a degree?

How is that any different

Religious men can change after marriage

Everyone at the mosque knows them but it's a different story at home
                                I believe I said that I considered myself more compatible with someone with a degree. But that was a long time ago. My views have changed since then.

Anyone can change after marriage. That's why we can only judge by what is apparent. And what is apparent is that conservative religious men generally don't want their wife to work, or at the very least they won't force it on them.

Comment

Working...
                                X