Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sisters who work - Why do you do it instead of staying at home?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Amira01 View Post

And what if neither party's needs are neglected?
    Then I think you are investing well in your marriage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

What's walkies?
      Walking towards another woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amira01 View Post

Some men are never satisfied at home, even if they are given everything. Same goes for some women.

The issue is with themselves, and it's not always to do with what the other person did wrong.
        Yes you can look at any extreme and come up with something, but I am talking in general.

Comment

• Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

No. She hasn't played a part.

A working woman does not mean the woman denies her husband his physical rights.

What he can call her at work and tell her to come home? I guess that could work. -_-

Comment

• Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

What he can call her at work and tell her to come home? I guess that could work. -_-
            I assumed the husband works during the day.

I don't think 'that' is the reason why a man refuses his woman from working.

Comment

• Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

I assumed the husband works during the day.

I don't think 'that' is the reason why a man refuses his woman from working.

He might do, he might want the day off. Now what?

I'm not suggesting it's the only reason or the main reason.

Comment

He might do, he might want the day off. Now what?

I'm not suggesting it's the only reason or the main reason.
                She takes the day off too. Couples often take day off together even if they work in different company, its called vacation or staycation. Now if he told her not to take a day off as he has things to do & doesn't want distraction but then decided to change his mind half way thru the day,,,, then he needs to be a men of his word, his original word not him changing his mind like a toddler

Comment

• Originally posted by Kya View Post

She takes the day off too. Couples often take day off together even if they work in different company, its called vacation or staycation. Now if he told her not to take a day off as he has things to do & doesn't want distraction but then decided to change his mind half way thru the day,,,, then he needs to be a men of his word, his original word not him changing his mind like a toddler
                  Maybe he's taken the day off and the wife has not. He's out and about and he sees someone and he get's overly excited. He comes home to see his wife but no she's at work. Now what?

Comment

Maybe he's taken the day off and the wife has not. He's out and about and he sees someone and he get's overly excited. He comes home to see his wife but no she's at work. Now what?

​​​​​​Some men have wives that don't work and stay home all day, everyday and still they go off 'walking'

I don't see any correlation between a working woman resulting in a deprived husband

Unless the wife doesn't know her duties and the husband doesn't know how to talk
                    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Maybe from the outside it looks very balanced but I would love to hear the opinion of the husbands.

These sort of scenarios are ripe for a husband to go walkies...
                      So wives that work are the reason why men cheat?
                      مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
                      It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
                      Surah al-Baqarah
                      [2:245]

.:.
                      .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                      Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

.:.
                      ...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post

So wives that work are the reason why men cheat?
                        Don't listen to him.

There are wives who do everything around the house, take care of the kids, listen to their husband, and are still getting cheated on.

It comes down to the man himself.

Comment

Then I think you are investing well in your marriage.
                          So you agree that relationships can be fine if the wife is working? It just doesn’t seem you think like that from your posts.

Comment

Are you for real?

Are these the type of excuses men are now using to commit adultery?

Comment

stop trolling

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

I'm surprised you're surprised

The expectation is so common, it's as though if you don't work then something is wrong with you, you become an outcast.

Recently I went to meet a sister and I was made to feel embarrassed (unintentionally) because I'm a housewife/homemaker. She was like 'so you're home all day?'

I replied 'yes'. And that was it lmso.

So many people I've spoken to are surprised that I don't work
                                Didn't know it went this far that even if you have children you are expected to work

i mean to that extent anyway
                                ''If the bedouins and city dwellers were to fight between themselves until they wipe each other out, it will surely be less significant than them appointing a taghoot in the land which rules by that which is against the Shari'ah of Islaam which Allah sent his Messenger ﷺ with'' - Sheikh Sulayman bin Sahmaan

Comment

Working...
                                X