Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chirine
    replied
    I see that he is also a big narcissist. Your sensitivity is not helping you and it might cost a life or for you guys to end up broke with no home. Dont let it get to you. If hes done it many times it means he is not trying to change. He knows your weakness and he is doing a wonderful job using it against you. Dont fall for it even though he is your dad. You dont have to fight him but you need to leave him behind as he js very toxic and dangerous. May allah help you with this

Leave a comment:

• YenEve
    replied
    Originally posted by chirine View Post
    Where is the rest of the family? Any uncles ? If not then your mother needs to wake up and not only divorce him but get a restraining order. You mentionned pakistan, if you guys are from there i understand it could be difficut for your mother to leave him because of what others might think. Culture is killing us. But honestly your mom needs to do that and if she is too weak, you do it or get your siblings to do it and tell everything to the police. Your father clearly only cares about the money. God knows what he does with his own. Maybe like another person said above he gambles, or maybe he has a second wife that you guys dont know about ? Anything could be possible with a man like him. You should pray on it too.
    but somebody has to move their bottom and take action, or else one day youll find your mother in a coffin.

Leave a comment:

• YenEve
    replied
    Originally posted by shay5 View Post
    If your mother is strong enough I would suggest throw him out the current house and pay off the mortgage by selling the other house. He clearly has money so can rent an a room somewhere.

One day he might get into a fit of rage and end your mother's life.....how old are all the siblings ? I'm surprised a household stands by and watches their mother take this abuse...no older sons?

Leave a comment:

• chirine
    replied
    Where is the rest of the family? Any uncles ? If not then your mother needs to wake up and not only divorce him but get a restraining order. You mentionned pakistan, if you guys are from there i understand it could be difficut for your mother to leave him because of what others might think. Culture is killing us. But honestly your mom needs to do that and if she is too weak, you do it or get your siblings to do it and tell everything to the police. Your father clearly only cares about the money. God knows what he does with his own. Maybe like another person said above he gambles, or maybe he has a second wife that you guys dont know about ? Anything could be possible with a man like him. You should pray on it too.
    but somebody has to move their bottom and take action, or else one day youll find your mother in a coffin.

Leave a comment:

• Dontknowname
    replied
    try get other men in family to talk with him, like uncles

Leave a comment:

• shay5
    replied
    If your mother is strong enough I would suggest throw him out the current house and pay off the mortgage by selling the other house. He clearly has money so can rent an a room somewhere.

One day he might get into a fit of rage and end your mother's life.....how old are all the siblings ? I'm surprised a household stands by and watches their mother take this abuse...no older sons?

Leave a comment:

• Musbah
    replied
    No, this is not right to blame yourself. Your father behavior sounds like someone who uses his money for gambling or drugs and when he runs out he seeks to extort other sources like your mother. I am not saying that he is doing that but that is the type of behavior of someone who does or is living a double life. Sounds like a very bad situation and if your mother fears for her life then she should get a restraining order against him.

Leave a comment:

• YenEve
    started a topic I donít know what to do

I donít know what to do

Working...
X