Clear All

• MyUsernameIs...
    replied
    ^ SunhanAllah that is an amazing dua.

Leave a comment:

• Duas_Revival
    replied
    Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
    Gonna repost that dua from Hisnul Muslim in the article, with transliteration:
    Hadith: O Allah, I seek refuge with You from anxiety, and sorrow, and weakness, and laziness, and miserliness, and cowardice, and the burden of debts and from being overpowered by men.
    Transliteration:
    Allaa-humma innee a‛oodhu bika mi-nal-ham-mi wal-ḥazan, wal-‛ajzi wal-kasal, wal-bukhli wal-jubn, wa ḍa-la‛id-dai-ni, wa ghalaba-tir-rijaal
    Sources: Bukhari No# 2893, 5425, 6363, 6369; Abu Dawud No# 1541; At-Tirmidhi No# 3484; An-Nasa'i No# 5449, 5450, 5453, 5476
    Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Just to add the Arabic can be found below and here: https://www.duasrevival.com/morning-...laziness-debts

Click image for larger version

Name:	_Dua_for_Relief_from_Distress.png
Views:	583
Size:	751.4 KB
ID:	12597045

Please remember us in your Duas.

Jazakallahu Khair,
    DR

Leave a comment:

• LailaTheMuslim
    replied
    Gonna repost that dua from Hisnul Muslim in the article, with transliteration:

Hadith: O Allah, I seek refuge with You from anxiety, and sorrow, and weakness, and laziness, and miserliness, and cowardice, and the burden of debts and from being overpowered by men.

Transliteration:
    Allaa-humma innee a‛oodhu bika mi-nal-ham-mi wal-ḥazan, wal-‛ajzi wal-kasal, wal-bukhli wal-jubn, wa ḍa-la‛id-dai-ni, wa ghalaba-tir-rijaal

Sources: Bukhari No# 2893, 5425, 6363, 6369; Abu Dawud No# 1541; At-Tirmidhi No# 3484; An-Nasa'i No# 5449, 5450, 5453, 5476

Leave a comment:

• LailaTheMuslim
    started a topic How to walk out of depression

How to walk out of depression

https://productivemuslim.com/how-to-...of-depression/

I can especially emphasize reading surah nas whenever u feel negative and have waswasa is an immediate help.

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X