Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

as muslim it's ok to live with catholic family?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as muslim it's ok to live with catholic family?

Assalam-o-Alaikum

i'm 29 year single man never married before as foreign coming to her country as muslim i want to know if its ok to live with catholic family,and every time before eating they say ther catholic pray but for me i say Bismillah,and every time i whant to explain to them islam in the miracle birth of prophet jesus they are only on god (Allah) ther mother cut immediately conversation and every time she hear islam she get paranoid this way i stop saying anyting about islam,she doesn't want me to explain islam to her kids she telling me it's my kids life.the mother she have tow kids supposed to be my wife in the future but now i don't know,this way all the time keep quiet silent in my place,i try to explain to her islam from the easy way to understand she always want to change subject or she rejected what i say to her about islam she doesn't have any communication and one time she tell me bad about islam this when i know she doesn't want to open her heart to listen to me, she just want to live her live with freedom dress whatever she want ex..
    thank you all for the help

What?

Comment

Originally posted by kalid View Post
      Assalam-o-Alaikum

i'm 29 year single man never married before as foreign coming to her country as muslim i want to know if its ok to live with catholic family,and every time before eating they say ther catholic pray but for me i say Bismillah,and every time i whant to explain to them islam in the miracle birth of prophet jesus they are only on god (Allah) ther mother cut immediately conversation and every time she hear islam she get paranoid this way i stop saying anyting about islam,she doesn't want me to explain islam to her kids she telling me it's my kids life.the mother she have tow kids supposed to be my wife in the future but now i don't know,this way all the time keep quiet silent in my place,i try to explain to her islam from the easy way to understand she always want to change subject or she rejected what i say to her about islam she doesn't have any communication and one time she tell me bad about islam this when i know she doesn't want to open her heart to listen to me, she just want to live her live with freedom dress whatever she want ex..
      thank you all for the help

Who are these people to you?
      ​​​​​​
      You should avoid living in the house where Kufr/Shirk is practiced as they are the worst of sins.

نعوذ بالله من ذلك
      http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	UniformWeirdHoiho-small.gif
Views:	34
Size:	490.0 KB
ID:	12596954
        Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

​​​​​​
          You should avoid living in the house where Kufr/Shirk is practiced as they are the worst of sins.

نعوذ بالله من ذلك
          ok thank you

Comment

ok thank you
            جزاك الله خيرا

Comment

​​​​​​

نعوذ بالله من ذلك
              You should avoid living the country where kufr/shirk is practised as they are the worst of sins.
              You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post

You should avoid living the country where kufr/shirk is practised as they are the worst of sins.

Softy that applies to you too lol..

Comment

Originally posted by hasan2013 View Post

The OP moved by choice...link might not have had a choice..

Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by hasan2013 View Post

I am applying his own logic. I didn't say his logic is correct.
                    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

Comment

please someone help me here in my situation thank you?

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post

There's a difference between Living in a house where Kufr/Shirk is practiced and Living in a nation where its done.

Unfortunately even in Muslim majority lands its done.

Comment

please someone help me here in my situation thank you?
                          You should avoid living with Kuffar, I thought that was already said.

Comment

ok thanks for advice I know now the only choice is to leave that place

Comment

There's a difference between Living in a house where Kufr/Shirk is practiced and Living in a nation where its done.

Unfortunately even in Muslim majority lands its done.
                              What difference? Who decided that that difference is significant enough to change the rulings for both?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X