Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

as muslim it's ok to live with catholic family?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • as muslim it's ok to live with catholic family?

    Assalam-o-Alaikum

    i'm 29 year single man never married before as foreign coming to her country as muslim i want to know if its ok to live with catholic family,and every time before eating they say ther catholic pray but for me i say Bismillah,and every time i whant to explain to them islam in the miracle birth of prophet jesus they are only on god (Allah) ther mother cut immediately conversation and every time she hear islam she get paranoid this way i stop saying anyting about islam,she doesn't want me to explain islam to her kids she telling me it's my kids life.the mother she have tow kids supposed to be my wife in the future but now i don't know,this way all the time keep quiet silent in my place,i try to explain to her islam from the easy way to understand she always want to change subject or she rejected what i say to her about islam she doesn't have any communication and one time she tell me bad about islam this when i know she doesn't want to open her heart to listen to me, she just want to live her live with freedom dress whatever she want ex..
    thank you all for the help












  • #2
    What?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by kalid View Post
      Assalam-o-Alaikum

      i'm 29 year single man never married before as foreign coming to her country as muslim i want to know if its ok to live with catholic family,and every time before eating they say ther catholic pray but for me i say Bismillah,and every time i whant to explain to them islam in the miracle birth of prophet jesus they are only on god (Allah) ther mother cut immediately conversation and every time she hear islam she get paranoid this way i stop saying anyting about islam,she doesn't want me to explain islam to her kids she telling me it's my kids life.the mother she have tow kids supposed to be my wife in the future but now i don't know,this way all the time keep quiet silent in my place,i try to explain to her islam from the easy way to understand she always want to change subject or she rejected what i say to her about islam she doesn't have any communication and one time she tell me bad about islam this when i know she doesn't want to open her heart to listen to me, she just want to live her live with freedom dress whatever she want ex..
      thank you all for the help

      Who are these people to you?
      ​​​​​​
      You should avoid living in the house where Kufr/Shirk is practiced as they are the worst of sins.

      نعوذ بالله من ذلك
      http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

      "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

      Comment


      • #4
        Click image for larger version

Name:	UniformWeirdHoiho-small.gif
Views:	34
Size:	490.0 KB
ID:	12596954
        Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

          Who are these people to you?
          ​​​​​​
          You should avoid living in the house where Kufr/Shirk is practiced as they are the worst of sins.

          نعوذ بالله من ذلك
          ok thank you

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by kalid View Post

            ok thank you
            جزاك الله خيرا
            http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

            "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

              Who are these people to you?
              ​​​​​​
              You should avoid living in the house where Kufr/Shirk is practiced as they are the worst of sins.

              نعوذ بالله من ذلك
              You should avoid living the country where kufr/shirk is practised as they are the worst of sins.
              You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

              You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

              Comment


              • #8

                Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post

                You should avoid living the country where kufr/shirk is practised as they are the worst of sins.

                Softy that applies to you too lol..

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by hasan2013 View Post



                  Softy that applies to you too lol..
                  The OP moved by choice...link might not have had a choice..

                  Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by hasan2013 View Post



                    Softy that applies to you too lol..
                    I am applying his own logic. I didn't say his logic is correct.
                    You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

                    You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      please someone help me here in my situation thank you?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post

                        You should avoid living the country where kufr/shirk is practised as they are the worst of sins.
                        There's a difference between Living in a house where Kufr/Shirk is practiced and Living in a nation where its done.

                        Unfortunately even in Muslim majority lands its done.
                        http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

                        "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by kalid View Post
                          please someone help me here in my situation thank you?
                          You should avoid living with Kuffar, I thought that was already said.
                          http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

                          "It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            ok thanks for advice I know now the only choice is to leave that place

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

                              There's a difference between Living in a house where Kufr/Shirk is practiced and Living in a nation where its done.

                              Unfortunately even in Muslim majority lands its done.
                              What difference? Who decided that that difference is significant enough to change the rulings for both?
                              You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

                              You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X